Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is this 'that place' I've been hearing about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Let the man see his family

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The biggest thing I remember about the end of the Katakuri fight is Luffy using his hat to cover Katakuri's mouth so his secret stays safe.

Which is pretty cool of him imo.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

One Piece rules lmao

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Marluxia posted:

Holy poo poo, on top of being fourth, did they Duvalize his bounty photo AGAIN???

What were they supposed to do? He was invisible.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Actually wait were any other Big Mom pirates at the raid or was it only Perospero?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Now I'm even madder we didn't get a proper Brook fight during Wano. There could have been a tragic reverse Bael the Bard situation, where he unknowingly slew his own son on the battlefield.

fake fan theories are fake. Brook should have fought his real son - Scratchman Apoo

Apoo can't really do much to someone with no ears.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

croc club rise up :raisefist:

*raises hook*

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I demand Kaku!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait

For Buggy's Pacifista to be the ultimate weapon.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Delphisage posted:

Franky beat a placeholder Tobi Roppo with nothing notable about him, when he should've been the one fighting Queen instead of Sanji.

Being a triceratops is very notable. :colbert:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

skipmyseashells posted:

Nope, blackbeards crew killed absalom and freed drum island which makes him better than luffy

They killed Absalom but uhhhh

Cloks posted:

i think the official translation of this line is a little better than the fan translation but man, Vasco Shot and the rest of Blackbeard's crew are gross

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

mabels big day posted:

Yeah I agree they should just leave "nakama" untranslated

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Anyways, the debut of the Seraphim got me thinkin' about Weevil, the self-proclaimed son of Whitebeard. This ugly son of a gun right here.

What if Weevil's like a hosed-up prototype of the Seraphim project? The two Seraphim we've seen are like childhood clones of the Warlords, but who's to say that they're only based on Warlords? What if they tried making a clone of Whitebeard as a Seraphim but hosed up midway and resulted in a clone that had all of Whitebeard's strength but none of Whitebeard's personality or looks?

I was just thinking about that and it's also making me think the Lunarian DNA is that final touch they needed to get Seraphims where they are now.

Oh God what if this is how Ace comes backs?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Are the pages out of order?

Excelzior posted:

holy poo poo that buster call...from the sky? do the marines have a loving space cannon

I assume that was Imu's doing since I'm pretty sure that was his eyes showing during the full page.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is the New World Navy HQ a McDonald's?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1572064095393939458?s=20&t=jzv-khUYh4JJ1bJUjY0PPQ

According to the release announcement, "the adventure has finally reached its final chapter"

So it's safe to assume Jewelry Bonney gonna point the Strawhats to the World Government next week?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

IceBorg posted:

I'm still waiting for the reveal that Urouge is already like 95% close to the One Piece, must be a reason Oda is saving him for last.

Urouge is One Piece

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gomu gomu to the polls

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Holy poo poo

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait for Luffy to blow up Egghead like he's Deedee from Dexter's Laboratory.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I just realized

Based on what we've seen in Punk Hazard and Levely(Reverie? I can't remember) Egghead is just gonna be human right violation: the island, isn't it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Eiba posted:

I'm really intrigued by the proto-Kaido who has that military beret. If you assume Oda had the broad concept of Kaido already established there's the impression that his pirates were going to originally be much more modern military themed. That makes sense with his whole desire to create a global war. I kind of wish I could see those alternate Beast pirates that are a bunch of punks dressed in olive drab military jackets and combat helmets and such.

Oni punks is probably a better evil theme overall, especially in the context of Wano, but I'm still curious about what Oda would come up with in that alternate world.

Now I want Metal Gear Villain Kaido too.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Scholtz posted:

Quick, everyone name the arc we're currently on while hardly knowing anything about it.

You are not allowed to call it the Egg-head Island arc that's boring

The Final Saga

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So excited for Kaku to be back.

Also it's been a bit what's Stussy's deal again?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

lmao

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Desumaytah posted:

So we're definitely in the arc where Kizaru gets punched in the face. Those hologram gloves are crying out for narrative purpose. Is Kizaru a Vegapunk? I dunno. Is Luffy gonna deck him with the Nintendo power glove? Ya.

The Strawhats are finally gonna beat an admiral.

poo poo never even considered this foreshadowing how Kizaru gonna get beat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kizaru gonna get taken out by Franky who can't use haki but can use the light punching glove.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What the hell Jinbei

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

tbp posted:

i think it'd be very satisfying to see luffy humiliate lucci at some point

Luffy gonna take Hattori and make him wear a tiny straw hat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

You think if Luffy saw that he would start copying it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I wonder what new and exciting facts we'll learn about Giraffes from Kaku this time?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Make Lucci the new Law

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I just watched a video of a giraffe no-sell being actively eaten by a pride of lions, I respect Kaku more than ever.

Giraffes are no joke legit powerful.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I gotta say I enjoy how simple the BB crew's fruits are.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Finally One Piece Kai

It's still gonna be over 1000 episodes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

One Piece Kai is finally happening

:argh:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pell survived cause he's a government spy

He also killed Cobra.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Really like the cover story and main story converging like this.