Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Sometimes medical conferences save the most important discoveries for table 6!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Bremen posted:

I guess this is a bit off topic for the stock picking thread though.

Yet still more interesting than talking about NDRA's new low.

TBQH enjoying the wine talk.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

gay picnic defence posted:

Does this mean I should sell because a recession is bad for number, or buy because a recession causing interest rates to fall is good for number?

whatever you do, make sure you do it at the right time.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Sundae posted:

Serious answer as someone in pharma-land: Don't trust Phase 2 results for anything to be definitive, no matter how nice they are. Sure, it's promising -- but until that Ph3 data is in the bag, you can always have an insane surprise. Bad results in Ph2 = you're hosed, but good or great results in Ph2 just means you're not hosed yet. View them that way.

Luckily it seems like lately all you need is really good phase 2 data and you get approved!

Heck, dostarlimab got approved off of a phase I!

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

drk posted:

(disclaimer: INTC bagholder)

I assume that's at least partially anger about the salary/bonus cuts? Especially if she didn't quit herself.

The alternative is real close to material non-public information. Intel is quarter after quarter publicly positioning themselves as having a lot of irons in the fire - most notably reclaiming process leadership and opening up fabs to third parties.

The real shocker is that Chris's uncle works at Nintendo!

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Hadlock posted:

I'm very curious/skeptical about the profitability of these projects as ~33% of this project's profitability plan was office space and pretty much everyone is saying the CRE market won't fully recover until 2040

Has anyone heard from GoGoGadgetChris recently?

:ohdear:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

ARTPUP posted:

The markets are truly crazy - Carvana (CVNA) with an over 800% return this year. And Vinco Ventures (BBIG) jumping from $1.25 to $5.12 in a single month... should have invested in the dumpster fire all along, who knew?

Finished the book "Power Failure The Rise and Fall of an American Icon" regarding the history of GE. Quite good and shows how the wrong leadership can ruin a great company. (and stockholder value) Will probably look into buying GEHC stock soon...

Bought another 1137 shares of $GOON (ENDRA Life Sciences NDRA) @$1.28. Annual stockholder meeting keeps getting pushed back, now it's Aug 9th. Something's up... are they planning to announce the De Novo submission then?

Nice work Google, wish I bought more!

Syrinxx posted:

Yeah they're real neato

If you liked that book, here's another one you might like:

https://www.amazon.com/Just-Wait-Til-Were-Diamond/dp/1889299006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Wifi Toilet posted:

I was going to post a “lmao how did you not bail out at your cost basis after watching 40k disappear” but then i looked at my sofi position and nodded my head.

I’m curious how sofi does in the current interest rate environment with their refinancing business as student loan payments start back up.

I’m gonna guess not great.