Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bula Vinaka posted:

Two Person Portable Steam Sauna

Combining the two Worlds of Vacuum Bed Fetish and Foot Fetish into One Fetish. Auto-vaccu-podophilia?!? Yes please

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
One person stationary rock chunk

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
I had one of these. It was poo poo. The steam hose would sometimes shift around and scald my feet or legs. I would sweat, but the temperature was always very hit or miss, so I'd have to go fully inside of it and try to cover up the hole on top to maintain heat, but that didn't always work. Sometimes I'd be in the middle that "warmish" feeling that was uncomfortable because it was cool enough I couldn't relax or sweat.

When you're done, you have to stand it upside down for a while to drain and then have to hose it and wash it with soap because if you don't do that the sweat bacteria will cause it to smell like gym socks.

Overall, it was a huge pain the rear end to use and own. I chucked it in the trash when I moved.

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

PITY BONER posted:

I had one of these. It was poo poo. The steam hose would sometimes shift around and scald my feet or legs. I would sweat, but the temperature was always very hit or miss, so I'd have to go fully inside of it and try to cover up the hole on top to maintain heat, but that didn't always work. Sometimes I'd be in the middle that "warmish" feeling that was uncomfortable because it was cool enough I couldn't relax or sweat.

When you're done, you have to stand it upside down for a while to drain and then have to hose it and wash it with soap because if you don't do that the sweat bacteria will cause it to smell like gym socks.

Overall, it was a huge pain the rear end to use and own. I chucked it in the trash when I moved.

Yeah but how does the lady on the outside get her legs in and out of it?

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

GundamHealer posted:

Yeah but how does the lady on the outside get her legs in and out of it?
They have a zipper that starts at a bottom corner and then goes up and around the top. You're supposed to get a stool to sit on inside, but mine didn't mention that anything made of plastic will start warping and bending from the heat + body weight because the steam hose will blow right into it. Despite that, the middle and top part of the box were often difficult to keep hot enough to get a good sweat with like a true steam room.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
If anyone ever tries to clean out my Two Person Portable Steam Sauna with soap and water I WILL invoke Castle Doctrine.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If your Two Person Portable Steam Sauna doesn't smell like feet then what even is the point?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Just wash it with foot scented soap

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

on the fifth day of gbsmas my true love gave to me

a five sided fistagon from budk

four lined up friends on nude web

three lubed up balldos

a two person portable steam sauna

and a beefy pair of hanging pig balls

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just have a regular hot tub but thank you

Can we please get some more loving photoshoots like what the gently caress yalm I can't make these .

Where's the Hillary inside the steam death chamber

Or maybe the guy from the shining inside of it

Or maybe Just maybe Kevin space with his legs in and the boy he assaulted getting cooked in there

I'm sad this Photoshop thread is not a Photoshop thread and it's sad

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

lol

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Das Boo posted:

"Attractive design."

so was the blob

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Konar posted:

Combining sex with sauna is a good way to have a cardiac event

this is honestly the second reference to heart attacks i’ve seen across the forums in 12 hours. goons ARE getting old :cry:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
for reference the other one was about shoveling snow in thr IT thread in sh/sc

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

do you have stairlifts in your house?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Now the party has started!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Sweating Over It

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

resident posted:

Sweating Over It

:golfclap:

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

numberoneposter posted:

Now the party has started!

How many clowns fit in a Two Person Portable Steam Sauna?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

resident posted:

Sweating Over It

:five:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

How many clowns fit in a Two Person Portable Steam Sauna?

All of them.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

free hubcaps posted:

I saw part of an interview a while ago where Tarantino was talking about what a person's face looks like when they're being choked to death and I'm pretty sure that man has actually murdered people. It was loving creepy.

I dunno how this guy is just out about still working. He clearly uses his position to film women's feet for his own sexual graduation.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

resident posted:

Sweating Over It

lol

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

I dunno how this guy is just out about still working. He clearly uses his position to film women's feet for his own sexual graduation.

I think uma is just ok with it

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

imagine being in the sauna and the zipper gets broken so you cant get out and two fat dudes hook the leg holes up to their shorts and just start eating egg salad sandwich after egg salad sandwich and washing it down with buttermilk. They are both lactose intolerant.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Nah I won't imagine that.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

There's no room for feet when Mark Hunt is in there.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

okay then imagine this....you are in bucharest. You get a hotel room at a moderately priced place. You put the keycard in the door. You open the door and there is no bed. You are puzzled by this. You look around the room. There is only a folding chair and a very small door. You put your bag down on the folding chair and sigh. Your vacations never go as planned.

"Guess I better check this door out." You think as you stand with your hands on your hips.

You walk over to the door. You can hear faint talking but can't make out what is being said. You listen in but are still having trouble making out what is going on.

You open the door a crack and light streams out and nearly blinds you. You blink a few times as you adjust to the sudden brightness. You slowly peer into the small room....

You see two extremely hairy naked men in shrek masks using the two person sauna. The man his legs in the side is playing an autoharp. They both look at you silently.

You close the door and back away slowly.

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
I just knew someone would come in and say "I have this"

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

RavenousScoot posted:

on the fifth day of gbsmas my true love gave to me

a five sided fistagon from budk

four lined up friends on nude web

three lubed up balldos

a two person portable steam sauna

and a beefy pair of hanging pig balls

Beefy? Or porky?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
This took way too long to look this bad but whatever.

Skokapus
Dec 27, 2022

for extra fun, use real moles!

“The one where they all die!”

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

ManBoyChef posted:

You close the door and back away slowly.

This is where you are wrong, buddy.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Make sure you unmute this if you haven't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

This is where you are wrong, buddy.

You, my friend, are the hero these forums need. I salute you.