Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pretty good project imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
To this day, there has been approximately 0.5% of communism built

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So more like a goon project lmao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it never existed

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The USSR collapsing will turn out to be the most disastrous thing to ever happen to humanity

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Riot Bimbo posted:

The USSR collapsing will turn out to be the most disastrous thing to ever happen to humanity

it already has dingus

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Nah, the USSR collapsing led to the USA slacking off on anti communist rhetoric and having a somewhat effective MIC, allowing China to sneakily pretend to be roaders.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

*watches 30 years of the United States acting as the world hegemon with hundreds of thousands of brown people bombed to death*

uhh actually this isnt such a bad thing!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

i feel like it has made US politicians catastrophically incompetent and childlike

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

HerraS posted:

it already has dingus

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
The USSRine will come back.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i wasn't paying attention the first time can we do it again

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HerraS posted:

*watches 30 years of the United States acting as the world hegemon with hundreds of thousands of brown people bombed to death*

uhh actually this isnt such a bad thing!

As opposed to when the USSR was around and that totally didn't happen?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

HerraS posted:

it already has dingus

i feel like that's implied and it feels like you just wanna be a jerk buddy

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

pretty good project imo

Pretty good for a goon project

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
"found"ed? what like discovered?? there have been soviets long before the USSR was "founded", I can't handle these colonist mindsets any more

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Weka posted:

Nah, the USSR collapsing led to the USA slacking off on anti communist rhetoric and having a somewhat effective MIC, allowing China to sneakily pretend to be roaders.

xi export revolution

Weka
May 5, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

"found"ed? what like discovered?? there have been soviets long before the USSR was "founded", I can't handle these colonist mindsets any more

Lennon founded it in the cushions of his train seat.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they should bring it back

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

they should bring it back

been saying this

Sunny Side Up
Jun 22, 2004

Mayoist Third Condimentist

AnimeIsTrash posted:

pretty good project imo

Sunny Side Up
Jun 22, 2004

Mayoist Third Condimentist
Vijay Prashad has some good words about what the USSR meant to the revolutionary struggles and struggles for self determination the world over

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just give up already, america is too powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

you don't know how lucky you are, boy