Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If you own land, post about it and your issues ITT :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh property tax assessments came out and surprise surprise , they went up AGAIN. loving bullshit.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ugh, the patriarch just put his illegitimate children into his will and now when he does we will get slightly less than we expected. This is THE WORST.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Ugh the rentboy is failing to maintain the petunia garden in the contractually stipulated manner, we will have to seek a replacement

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a few years ago i had to get some foundation repair done.... not good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Gonna spend my day doing home maintenance. Ugh.

Would be nice if i had a landlord to do the chores for me

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I own several square feet of land on the Isle of Islay in Scotland

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm thinking about getting some serfs. What do you feed them, grass?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMXR2wBcLIM

edit: my mistake, misread thread title

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
The Master Plumber filled out paperwork wrong to get the lead lines turned back and untill he does it right I have to beg for extensions for my Compliance agreement every month.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

https://www.theonion.com/report-nations-gentrified-neighborhoods-threatened-by-1819569723

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
I am not a landed gentry. I inherit a small fief

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

loving industrial capitalists thinking they are as good as people who inherited their estate because their ancestor won a battle against Ivar the Boneless, hate those nouveau riche shitbags

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the barn burned down and killed some sheep and now the rest scattered and god damnit now the chickens are freaking out because a weasel is murdering them. thankfully the greenhouse is coming together nicely

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

yeah im landed

landed on my head as a child

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
200 ha here and most of it is excellent foxing territory

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mastershakeman posted:

the barn burned down and killed some sheep and now the rest scattered and god damnit now the chickens are freaking out because a weasel is murdering them. thankfully the greenhouse is coming together nicely

Fire your shepherd imo, those sheep can live outside not in the dang barn.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the peasants are revolting :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
what say you may we hath perchance a small reduction in our fees?