Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I don't really get the significance of the shirt being recolored. Or is it just a "why did they do this :psyduck:" thing

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The USA Twitter account replied with a, um.. an... well it was a.. hold on a second it was right.. *shuffles papers for an hour* right here... well basically they replied with *shuffles more papers* oh here it is eyes emoji.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Jesus, it did not take long scrolling down Outkick's tweets to find some reprehensible poo poo. They aren't exactly quiet about it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I mean, it's okay if someone dislikes him, we all have celebrities or public figures that we dislike for whatever reason, and that we find joy in gloating over their failures. I just don't think someone owning up to their mistakes and apologizing for them is particularly gloat-worthy, provided it's done in a sincere fashion (and not one of those "I'm sorry you were offended"-type of non-apologies)

I'm loving this visual of good, honorable man CM Punk going up to everyone at WWE that he's wronged with hat in hand to sincerely apologize for any wrongdoings based on some dirt sheet reports saying he spoke to miz and hunter. Even if you don't hate the guy it's objectively funny that he's doing an unannounced apology tour backstage at RAW on the verge of a massive AEW deal where he gets his own quarantine zone show to work with the people who he hasn't shoot punched or estranged in his short stint there.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dango Bango posted:

Weren't WWE stans *just* complaining about Vikingo and Komander's stuff looking too contrived because of setup?

:lol:

I had to hear about this from my friend who always comes to me about the gifs he sees on squaredcircle last week. Talking about how stupid and fake Komander's rope walk looks and how AEW is leaning too much into flippy guys who can't make it look good. I was like man how about you watch the whole loving match instead of the 30 second clip teed up to you by the freaks over at reddit who are looking for something to wail about. This was the same week that the clip of the guy from smackdown doing the same thing was circulating around but he had no idea about that one, weirdly enough.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gavok posted:

*scared horse noises*

lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Who won the Draft?

Vince

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's pretty wild that she still has that tweet up but if you go to her TL it's just like a pinned video manifesto about the dangers of "the trans issue". Turns out she's a pretty loving vile person!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Thank you WWE for CONTINUING TO INFLUENCE THE WORLD

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kennel posted:

Behind the Bastards Vince McMahon episode 1 (of 6!) is out.

Lowtax reference about 18 minutes in lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"Uhhhh" hahahah

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That spot is so loving terrifying because of how much those ropes are shaking. Those guys never had anywhere near solid footing before doing that move.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kennel posted:

"We asked 100 people to name a current pro wrestler..." would get some amusing results.

"That's right all 100 said 'Roman Reigns', I guess he really is the big dog and tribal chief!"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That really is the text from big dogs shirt, wow. Do these guys (specifically, WWE) have any say in whether a shirt design becomes final? I'm sure either way that's just like looking at bags of money with big dogs sayings on them for kevin (say the line, stab!) but could they veto a design or do they put these out without their input?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Island Nation posted:

Ok, I've asked my sister who works in that department. Here's how it goes:

Writer(s) makes promo, guy or girl says it
Marketing determines if words in promo are good enough a make a shirt out of it
Legal makes sure other trademark(s) aren't used
Shirt gets made and sold

Oh wow, thanks! Kinda how I figured it goes over there lol.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

BOOTY-ADE posted:

HHH: Am I loving going over?!?!
Endeavor: That doesn't work for me, brother

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dango Bango posted:

Wtf that wasn't a photoshop?!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I know right.

Becky's NXT champion?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

TIL Tenille Dashwood hasn't been working for Impact

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Like half of the nL MyGM mode playthrough getting axed today

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Does wwe refer to aew as "the indies" when she shows up or do they not even mention her previous wrestling experience at all since it was entirely within AEW?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

And you should win something for watching

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I guess he's grimacing but it really looks like he has fake teeth here lol.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Digital Jedi posted:

Guess I missed it last week or whenever it happened but Reggie got repackaged

https://streamable.com/z2lrcw

:staredog:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Suplex Liberace posted:

they make cigarettes to order?

Yeah but they call them "Schmigarettes"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That DICK! posted:

We're here....

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

History Comes Inside! posted:

He wasn’t sure where he was but he was just happy to be there.

Lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Do what you love, and you'll never work another day in your life. Especially if your job is not doing the job under any circumstances.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

xbilkis posted:

Jolt of Personality

:hmmyes:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ganso Bomb posted:

I just want to know what he tells himself to make himself believe this is the right move to make.

Say the line, Stab!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God drat

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sandman McMahon posted:

But other than that I think he’s going to be motivated to prove he wasn’t the problem just to stick it to Tony Khan. I feel like when he went to AEW the stars were aligned for him and everyone else to treat him like a Locker Room Leader guy, that ship has now sailed and likely would never sail in current wwe. For Punk it’s now just about revenge against his latest enemy and wwe is the enemy of his enemy. Also he likes money and is a Landlord

I think you could just as easily swap AEW and WWE out in this statement though, like why wouldn't he also be equally as motivated to prove he wasn't the problem to Vince/WWE by being that guy in AEW? I think he probably started out with those intentions but it quickly went to poo poo when he didn't get everything and more. Not saying you're wrong it's just weird to see people genuinely think he'll be okay in this company being second fiddle to people like Roman or Brock who are arguably way more protected than anyone who has ever been in AEW.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Astro7x posted:

What more does the guy want?

:shrug: you'll have to ask him

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ganso Bomb posted:

Maybe WWE should let AI write all promos for a full calendar year and see how it goes.

Yeah but they can only use GROK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Creed coming in and taking over AEW Games to turn it into something fun again would be cool