Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i previously thought op was the forums big wife guy but now i'm not so sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
V sad state of affairs imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i previously thought op was the forums big wife guy but now i'm not so sure

its a god drat farce

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
She did this seaweed monster thing at the beach where she went under the water for about 4 minutes and then emerged COMPLTELY covered in seaweed and making these other worldly groans and screams. She's actually really vocally talented. On the plane over she was showing off how she can sing like the blue alien lady from The Fifth Element.

Anyway, the seaweed thing absolutely scared the poo poo out of the locals and they all went running off the beach. This one family booked it and left their little like 5 year old daughter behind and we had to drop her off at the police station lol. The point is, something like this works way better with a tall wife than a wife who is big in any other sense, because the seaweed adds all the bulk. A lot of wife mass would mostly be obscured by the seaweed.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
These excuses are beyond pathetic and you’re frankly ruining your own reputation as a man who can expertly categorise wives. Seaweed?? Really???? OP you really have some growing up to do (unlike your wife, who mainly just needs to grow out)

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Christ almighty, Larry, you're a shambles. And you call yourself a big wifer. Good day, sir.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

My wife's probably bigger than any of yours :mad:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Goon bunny

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Hop Free

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Whoa. I got a voicemail from A!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Flavahbeast posted:

big wife big life

yeah page 1 already had it settled you need magnitude of life ofver all other concerns

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

Whoa. I got a voicemail from A!

Well you gonna spill the deets or what?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I haven’t listened to it. I don’t know…it seems inappropriate to listen to a voicemail from an old flame when I’m on my honeymoon.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

I haven’t listened to it. I don’t know…it seems inappropriate to listen to a voicemail from an old flame when I’m on my honeymoon.

What if she’s agreeing to the group marriage? You could be adding 400lbs to your wife total. Is that an opportunity you want to risk losing?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What if she’s agreeing to the group marriage? You could be adding 400lbs to your wife total. Is that an opportunity you want to risk losing?

Post your Marginal Wife Gain calculations itt

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

The way I see it, I was tricked into marriage, so as long as I am not a bad husband, I will always have the moral high ground. It may come in handy later.

Would listening to the voicemail be bad husband behaviour? Should I tell my wife I’m going to listen to it? Does that help?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

madmatt112 posted:

Post your Marginal Wife Gain calculations itt

https://i.imgur.com/Mb05AzA.gifv

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Larry Hop Free

Do it man... hop to it and listen to the message. You don't need your Slenderman-like wife's permission.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Larry Cum Free posted:

The way I see it, I was tricked into marriage, so as long as I am not a bad husband, I will always have the moral high ground. It may come in handy later.

Would listening to the voicemail be bad husband behaviour? Should I tell my wife I’m going to listen to it? Does that help?

If you love your wife then you’ll listen with her and you guys can juice the drama

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
She already knows about the voicemail as she’s tapped all of your electronic devices

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Jakabite posted:

She already knows about the voicemail as she’s tapped all of your electronic devices

This is a strong possibility.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Jakabite posted:

Elongated NSA Wife :nsa:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Have your wife leave your ex a voicemail.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Incitatus posted:

Have your wife leave your ex a voicemail.

I am trying but I can't really understand the strategy. Can you elaborate?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Larry Cum Free posted:

I am trying but I can't really understand the strategy. Can you elaborate?

I dunno tell her your ex works at Golden Corral and you can't take her there until she hashes things out with your ex?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
IMO the main thing is a lumbering wife. Yeah it's more natural for a big wife, but if a small tiny wife can move like a grizzly bear: goddamn

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

rear end-penny posted:

you can have your big wife, I'm looking for a load bearing wife.
I am also looking for a wife who can bear my loads.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
big wife big life, you wouldn't want petty ant sized life would you?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
big wife has gotta have stopping power

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wondering how OP’s Big Life is faring now that he’s settled in with his three Big Wives.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I wake up every day and just thank god that I'm alive.

Seriously, sleeping in a bed with over 1,000 lbs of wife is a serious suffocation hazard.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Want to know what kind of bed you're rocking because it's got to be sturdy.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

It's a Serta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

shes my little brick shithouse