Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

GoodluckJonathan posted:

holy loving lol

That's her stable size, but she can change sizes, with a lower limit of 6 meters or so, and theoretically no upper limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daner T
Dec 24, 2004
I actually have really enjoyed ratio/aventurine's relationship over 2.0, more so than aventurine/TBs. He seems like a meanie but Ratio really does care/look out for our IPC friend.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Tarezax posted:

That's her stable size, but she can change sizes, with a lower limit of 6 meters or so, and theoretically no upper limit.

upon further research, this appears to be a giant 14yo body made from god parts. i would like a middle aged giant robot lady if possible

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Daner T posted:

I actually have really enjoyed ratio/aventurine's relationship over 2.0, more so than aventurine/TBs. He seems like a meanie but Ratio really does care/look out for our IPC friend.

https://twitter.com/raztberry/status/1774820515112464763

Yeah I like the dynamic of him being a horrible rear end in a top hat but he really does care for Aventurine. He'll just never let him see it.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
I was already emotional all through the last park sequence but when it got to the note I straight up started ugly crying. I love that kind of poo poo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lazy_Liberal posted:

upon further research, this appears to be a giant 14yo body made from god parts. i would like a middle aged giant robot lady if possible
i dont think kingprotea is 14 but she is not middle aged true. unfortunately all the giant robots in fgo are dudes i think

such as dark souls boss man here, xiang yu.

there are robot ladies, such at katou danzou and mecha-liz, but they are normal sized.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
She may not be a robot but Kingprotea has an adorable kaiju costume

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Endorph posted:

i dont think kingprotea is 14 but she is not middle aged true. unfortunately all the giant robots in fgo are dudes i think

such as dark souls boss man here, xiang yu.

there are robot ladies, such at katou danzou and mecha-liz, but they are normal sized.

the fan page says:

"She has the image of a little girl that is about 14 years old in terms of mental age, introverted, and fickle. However, she’s greedy for love, so she pulls moves like those of a late bloomer, behaves positively, and is a girl who loves skinship despite being otherwise taciturn."

which is truly an amazing series of what I'm assuming are machine translated sentences

(i like the big weird guy you posted. reminds me of giratina from pokemon)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh yeah the type moon wiki is super mtl and often just makes stuff up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbT3CtJ1Euo

and xiang yu's cool yea. i like that hes a wife guy. in general star rail's much better about it than genshin but i do wish it had the capacity to get really out there with playable character designs. like i get the overworld stuff limits it to an extent but fgo has stuff like this and a character whos just a floating book and other games like reverse 1999 have stuff like a knight who's just a cape, sword, and gauntlets with no visible body. stuff like that is neat.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i should be the wife guy

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I dropped Reverse: 1999, but A Knight is loving awesome. I wish some of the other more out there designs in that game were viable and not just memes. There's the girl trapped in 3 tvs, The Shining twins, and the actual Sputnik satellite. That game has some great designs.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Endorph posted:

this game needs a hellagur style cool old man imo

Ughhhhhh I need this.

I quit Arknights but I'll always miss Hellagur.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Daner T posted:

Plus, that whole Ratio/Aventurine section gave us one of the best lines in the game: "Doctor, you're huge"

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Selenephos posted:

All of the Penacony cast are trustworthy. It's Himeko I don't trust, she's Polka Kakamond in disguise I swear.

I'd e6 her if this were the case

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Clarste posted:

Both Acheron and Firefly are my best friends because they told me so when I first met them and I trust everyone unconditionally. Especially Aventurine.

Acheron's my friend because she was introduced killing me in a dream, and that's just cool.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Daner T posted:

I mean, you get way more of the Aventurine/Ratio relationship so this feeling is probably intended.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Based on how all the Stonehearts are themed after methods of accumulating large sums of wealth, Topaz is stocks and Aventurine is gambling what's Jade going to be? Real estate magnate? Oil baron?

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I want a patch where Stelle and Firefly and Aventurine and Ratio can go on a double date :3:

librarerun
Feb 13, 2024

Eej posted:

Based on how all the Stonehearts are themed after methods of accumulating large sums of wealth, Topaz is stocks and Aventurine is gambling what's Jade going to be? Real estate magnate? Oil baron?

Given we have, like, zero lore on her, all I can think at this point is to go for the meanings of her stone.

A quick and dirty Google search seems to associate Jade with herablism so, uh... pharmaceutical magnate? Hopefully she never ran death games to test kids for telepathy...

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

her quotes are about "harvesting"

maybe she wants penacony's vast stores of memoria? too simplistic I guess :shrug:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

racism

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

coolusername posted:

I want a patch where Stelle and Firefly and Aventurine and Ratio can go on a double date :3:

Same but Caelus.

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012
i finally scrounged together 4 diver for aventurine. s’about 4600 defense with my crit ratio being around the same as 2 knight/fua. tanked my speed by about 20.

and he does the exact same drat amount of damage. starting to think this minmaxing thing might be kind of dumb!

coolusername posted:

we’ve been getting fed too well lately, best we’ll get is a cheeky barbenheimer lean-in on the promotion for robin and boothill. which is also cute but i want the gay reunions more

Daner T
Dec 24, 2004
When Jade and Topaz are talking in the last patch she says I come for an audience. I come to fill wine, and I come to claim. I bestow poison in guise of sweet dew. Come the toil of spring and yield of fall, I patiently wait for the branches to be heavy with withered fruits. All for the Amber Lord. . When Aventurine "acitivates" he says the same phrase All for the Amber Lord so it seems like they draw their Qlipoth power saying those things associated with them.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
You thought Topaz discourse was unbearable, wait till they release the next IPC character. Jade, Landlord.

MNSNTZR posted:

i finally scrounged together 4 diver for aventurine. s’about 4600 defense with my crit ratio being around the same as 2 knight/fua. tanked my speed by about 20.

and he does the exact same drat amount of damage. starting to think this minmaxing thing might be kind of dumb!

we’ve been getting fed too well lately, best we’ll get is a cheeky barbenheimer lean-in on the promotion for robin and boothill. which is also cute but i want the gay reunions more

Yeah there's only so much you can do to min/max his damage at low eidolons. It only starts massively changing at E6 lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

no one will care about Jade being a filthy capitalist dog or w/e

just look at that hat :swoon:

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012

Eej posted:

You thought Topaz discourse was unbearable, wait till they release the next IPC character. Jade, Landlord.

Yeah there's only so much you can do to min/max his damage at low eidolons. It only starts massively changing at E6 lol

lmao he IS e6

librarerun
Feb 13, 2024

Excelzior posted:

i am going to collect all the terrible, beautiful capitalists, and nobody but terrible gacha luck can stop me

Daner T
Dec 24, 2004
now that we know hatblazer uses a hat as a weapon i wonder what her weapon will be unless we have two hat weapon carriers.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

librarerun posted:

i am going to collect all the terrible, beautiful capitalists, and nobody but terrible gacha luck can stop me

gently caress is this luck poo poo? I will force myself to skip a full patch so I have a guarantee.

I'm 70 deep on pity with a guarantee. I'm debating between Aventurine's e1 and holding for Boothill. I think I will wait until Friday to decide.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I just wish the stellaron hunters had synergy, I want to run my silly themed teams like the terrorists, the capitalists and the ghost busters

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Clarste posted:

Both Acheron and Firefly are my best friends because they told me so when I first met them and I trust everyone unconditionally. Especially Aventurine.

i trust Acheron and Firefly, and hell even gallagher because they have been friendly and not deceptive with me as far as I know and Aventurine was asked multiple times to leave my room which as a grown rear end man he should know its not really something you should argue about with a young adult

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

coolusername posted:

I just wish the stellaron hunters had synergy, I want to run my silly themed teams like the terrorists, the capitalists and the ghost busters

Firefly and Blade should have some self-damage synergy at least.

Daner T
Dec 24, 2004
elio will be a cat and abundance or preservation to keep the team alive

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Bad Video Games posted:

I will wait until Friday to decide.

Sunday being a character's name broke me because my first thought was, "who the gently caress is friday in HSR"

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Wrong thread.

But yeah, I'm waiting until the special program. I want to know the reruns.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 24, 2024

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Excelzior posted:

I would be her vassal.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i trust Acheron and Firefly, and hell even gallagher because they have been friendly and not deceptive with me as far as I know

Have you not finished the story? All three of them have blatantly and hilariously lied to the PC.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

I really liked how the gem class members of IPC have those cornerstone pieces as like a totem.
Just hope the animation of them are all coin/money themed so they can fit in line with topaz and aventurine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Have you not finished the story? All three of them have blatantly and hilariously lied to the PC.

I can fix all of them.