Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

I like that he probably just thought it was gross

lol

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/lawfulspice/status/1786806320701599843?s=46

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zokari posted:

it's so funny that they almost certainly invented that story because they somehow thought it made her look better

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I saw Bow Wow Wow in Dallas back in like 1982 or so

e: when they did "I Want Candy" a whole bunch of candy was thrown up in the air, back in the 80s that was pretty novel

ee: it was some club that was up around Skillman and NW Hwy, for serious, I can't remember what it was called

emfive has issued a correction as of 07:57 on May 5, 2024

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

M5 i loving love ya

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

he understands what people want. and he's right. we don't like people that kill dogs. that's why im voting Trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Vim Fuego posted:

voters don’t usually like politicians who kill dogs.

brilliant political insight sir

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Buddykins did you know that you can make some dangerous shurikans out of old CDs? Me and music child used to make them when he was little.

e: now music child is almost definitely more harmless than I am

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

Ew animals and blood, gross

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
tim apple

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
do u think they're going to make another iphone this year

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

do u think they're going to make another iphone this year

Siri you have to flip the pasta up out of the pan completely, that's the whole point

god damnit siri

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

One wigged angel

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

darth trumpius

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Sir Tonk posted:

why is his lightsaber so short?

Small hands

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
this zit just wont pop. nobody wants to wokr anymore!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

why is his lightsaber so short?

that picture was taken as it was being ignited

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

man if u go to joebiden.com he asks u if u wanna go tothe beach with him and his wife? is that hte real website?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

who?.com?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

A loving dog could lead a country better than what our options are

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

ya a nice fluffy happy dog that lets me pet them and hug them and feed them treets and take them on fun walks :) i love dogs :)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Al bag daddy, died, LIKE A DOG

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Buddykins posted:

A loving dog could lead a country better than what our options are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj9JSkSpRlM

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
I want trump to go back on the drugs that make you bisexual

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
turngo

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
bisexual trump, terrorizing the streets

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you
I do love that so many in this thread have been posting the animal violence story and being gross about it. It has been extremely good for my mental health during this really bad time in my life

e: yes the thread title applies to me, but I need this thread it is important to me and I have to block out the animal stuff or my ms will flare up if I have a meltdown. Please be cool if you feel like it

kakotheres has issued a correction as of 10:40 on May 5, 2024

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

boroda posted:

bisexual trump, terrorizing the streets

Some people just like one, and, naahh, they don't like the rest--they don't like em, no, no I'm serious. We like em all, don't we folks

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lower case "L"'s should be cursive on screen

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The crazy part is that Norm 100% made up that dog story because she thought it would make her seem tough but because “she” “wrote” it in the book she’s trying to sell she can’t walk it back

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Tom Tucker posted:

The crazy part is that Norm 100% made up that dog story because she thought it would make her seem tough but because “she” “wrote” it in the book she’s trying to sell she can’t walk it back

idk why you say this because she 100% has the personality that she would shoot a puppy and think it was some sort of normal thing that normal people do

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

trump would absolutely be down with that old time religion

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:yooge: I know many leaders, the most, I’m told, even Baron Samedi, it’s true. Haitian lord of the dead, but he’s very alive to me.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Red Baron posted:

:yooge: I know many leaders, the most, I’m told, even Baron Samedi, it’s true. Haitian lord of the dead, but he’s very alive to me.

Did you know Baron Samedi got thrown into a coffin of snakes by James Bond, but then was fine and cackling on the cowcatcher of the train a few minutes later? True story!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

Did you know Baron Samedi got thrown into a coffin of snakes by James Bond, but then was fine and cackling on the cowcatcher of the train a few minutes later? True story!

:yooge: folks, the democrats want you to play slappers only, all oddjob, but I said NO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Horseshoe theory posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI8faYcWf8U