Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I've got a weird .5 PPR choice this week. I have Ekeler so I picked up Kelley (@ a stiff Ten D), and was going to start him and Rhamondre Stevenson (vs Miami), but now it looks like AJ Dillon (@ ATL) is going to be the lead back in Green Bay. Do I swap in Dillon instead of Stevenson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Anti-Hero posted:

See above my same dilemma. I’m going Stevenson.

Yeah leaning that way too - go with the known quantity even if NE backfield is radioactive for fantasy. If Miami surges to a big lead it won't be that he's left in the dust as he'll be in catching passes.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

In 0.5 PPR I'm super torn between Zach Moss vs. Tennessee and Rhamondre Stevenson vs. the Chargers. Stevenson has been hot but with Taylor out Moss is likely to be the main back with very little competition and I'm loathe to bet on the Pats offense.

I'm also benching Puka Nakua for Tank Dell so you can all bet on Puka having a baller game.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Tom Tucker posted:

I'm also benching Puka Nakua for Tank Dell so you can all bet on Puka having a baller game.

My curse turned out way worse than I imagined :(

Edit: I really should bet against myself somehow

Tom Tucker fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 3, 2023