Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Nemo2342 posted:

The deal with Orcelott and Pencilgon being siblings appears to be new material that wasn't in the manga (though maybe it was in the WN?)

I'm a little behind, but the US release adds a "bonus chapter" of what's clearly WN at the end of each volume, and they do cover Pencilgon's sibling, so it seems like that might just be something excised until relevant in adaptation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

doomrider7 posted:

Which one is this? I think I missed it.

"The Defeated Never Fear Tomorrow." Also I completely misread one line in the chapter, which led to my misunderstanding. I'm full of poo poo, ignore this. I misread the line about the person we knew was Rei's sister as being Towa's.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
A couple are based on some volume extras (like the "interview" with Pencilgon) but I think the majority are original.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I love that Sunraku being such a huge dumbass resulted in an entire episode of hurling his corpse into a meat grinder and it was still good times to watch where a sloppier show would have only turned in "filler" for this.

I kept expecting a hotfix to the way the Inventoria worked as the capstone. What we got was so much better.