Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Bonzo posted:

An escape room for companies to provide Professional Development to employees. "This is the Agile Escape Room!!"

Gah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You have to cum without thinking about an ex.

You know the one.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

In this room you have to blind taste all 50 brands of knock off dr pepper but one is the real deal. You have to guess which one or we remove a testicle.

Finally gender reassignment surgery that'll be fun and affordable for me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You have to cum without thinking about an ex.

You know the one.

You have to jack or jill it to completion without your mind wandering to things you really should be doing instead of wanking off for the 3rd time today

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
a shipping container.

Once you are inside they weld the doors shut

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
You're in an SNL political opening sketch and everyone is bombing. You have to escape before the writers call in Keenan to mug his way to saying, "LIVE FROM NEW YORK!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bonzo posted:

You're in an SNL political opening sketch and everyone is bombing. You have to escape before the writers call in Keenan to mug his way to saying, "LIVE FROM NEW YORK!"

I heard don't fear the reaper the other day and a group of guys went, "WOAH IT'S SNL'S MORE COWBELL!"
I know this isn't an escape room idea so to tie it in you're stuck in a room with those guys for 4 hours and you aren't allowed to kill them with the cowbell in the center of the room.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Grey Cat posted:

I heard don't fear the reaper the other day and a group of guys went, "WOAH IT'S SNL'S MORE COWBELL!"
I know this isn't an escape room idea so to tie it in you're stuck in a room with those guys for 4 hours and you aren't allowed to kill them with the cowbell in the center of the room.

You're in a room with vintage 70's HiFi equipment. A lone , scratched up, vinyl copy of Steely Dan's "Can't Buy a Thrill" is on the turntable. You must get all the Boomers in the room to agree that everything is EQ'ed just right.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 21, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bonzo posted:

*adjusts tie nebbishly

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

You are in a room with two doors. One leads to freedom the other to death. You can only choose one door and the instant you make a choice the chosen door opens and you go thru it.

The way is guarded by three guards. You can ask one question. One guard always tells the truth, one always lies and the other just makes up random stuff, sometimes it's the truth, sometimes not.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Dec 21, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Throws a smoke bomb

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
it's just a regular escape room type puzzle with props that look like community theater discards,
but everything that makes the puzzles work are made with lovely janky solenoids
and badly programmed arduinos and nothing works right and it's a big tangled mess of wires and circuit boards.
And the idiot who made this poo poo is your special needs nephew and it's his birthday and you mustn't hurt his feelings.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The door unlocks if you beat an unmodded Bethesda game without exploits.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You're stuck in a regular escape room, but all your allies are theatre students and you have to stop them from putting on accents, loving each other or having giant screaming arguments

Every time one of these events happen, the door locks for an hour

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
You have to do a captcha to get out, but it's the kind of captcha that's made so that only AI can do it.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
an otherwise completely normal family escape room but theres a revolver and a bullet that you can play russian roulette with for a thousand bucks a spin. there are visible bloodstains.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
The grave.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's easy to escape if you believe.

.random
May 7, 2007

An escape room with dozens of character actors in it. You just need to converse with each of them for 30 minutes each and resist the urge to correct their intentionally horrible mispronunciations, butchered idioms, or factually incorrect statements.

Good luck, goons.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Songbearer posted:

You're stuck in a regular escape room, but all your allies are theatre students and you have to stop them from putting on accents, loving each other or having giant screaming arguments

Impossible

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if Disneyworld had a Synecdoche, New York ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Songbearer posted:

lol I just keep laughing thinking about this.