Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

GateOfD posted:

the most 'just freaking say hi to him' girl of the year
Look it's this or grinding in an MMO until she becomes an unstoppable engine of destruction. You can't have both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I'm curious about how the economics of the isekai torrent work out. Does every LN that gets an anime see enough of a sales bump to make it worth it? Have there been a few standout hits that made bank and they're searching for the next one?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Ishura 1 looked pretty and seems to have a lot of neat characters in store for later so I'm gonna watch more of it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It's hard to stop reading TTFTP because almost every chapter is exactly 11 pages. It's so bite-sized it never feels like a bit overstays its welcome.

Also, Hell Lord is the best.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jan 8, 2024

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Solo Leveling 1 did actually look pretty good, but we haven't reached the real action yet.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The mood whiplash in Bravern was incredible

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Torture Princess showing off some of the best action animation this season

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

The show as a whole won't end up in my list of best anime ever, but I had a good time watching it and the setting (far-future, post-natural-disaster-apocalypse society turned medieval) is cool and yes, a little reminiscent of Nausicaa.
Yeah it was alright. Some cool visuals at the end. Certainly a much better conclusion than whatever is going on in Fire Hunter

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Torture Princess: I forgot there's not one, but two excellent Maomaos this season

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Clarste posted:

As a fan of the author's other works, I thought Sengoku Youko was kind of boring and dropped it at some point. Like, I wouldn't say it's bad or anything, it's just never becomes great in the way you might be hoping for.
Yeah I would have much preferred a Spirit Circle adaptation

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The highlight of Healing Magic is how incredibly jazzed isekai girl gets whenever an isekai thing happens.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

Is Dungeon Meshi any good? It was hyped to hell but now that's it's airing I'm not hearing much of it and a lot of people seemed turned off by the first few episodes.
There's a thread for it where we rave about every episode

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The rest of it is good but this fight is probably the high point of Mashle and I'm glad they did a good job with the sound and music.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Feb 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I'm glad, Ishura is pretty good.