Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Asterite34 posted:

He looks like he has strong opinions about microbrews

And the regional manager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Chilchuck looks like Laios’s tiny twink boyfriend. :allears:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I’m very tall and my boyfriend is nearly a foot shorter than me, so it’s a reality for a fair few of us.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Rand Brittain posted:

Apparently tallfellows get the short end of both sticks, because elves and elf-dominated cultures consider them overly crude and bulky, whereas dwarves and dwarf-dominated cultures find them waifish and effeminate.

Thus Laios can be both twink, hunk, and otter all at once.

Laois isn’t hairy or slender enough to be an otter. He’s a twunk/hunk. If he is hairy under all that armour, he could maybe be a wolf.

Senshi is a bear, through and through.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

A wolf is typically a muscular but hairy man. Bears usually run hairy but fat.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Anyway, back to our heroes!

The heroes: “so… hungy…”

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

sharkmafia posted:

also this shot was very good

“Finally, she’s out of the way, and we can be this dungeon’s power throuple.”

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Mick is all over that kobold. Like, sir, what services are you paying him for?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Don’t they talk about eating pokemon in the pokemon cartoon?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I thought there was something about Tauros steaks, which I could be making up in my head.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

TVs Ian posted:

On the other hand, there was one game that had a book that said something about humans marrying Pokemon in the past.

That brings up a number of questions and concerns, especially paired with edible Pokemon.

Maybe it’s like monsters and you can’t eat the humanoid ones. Which then raises even more questions about what happens with a Pokemon that starts out non-humanoid, but has a humanoid evolution later.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/hokawa2u/status/1778608209424744796

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hiveminded posted:

Absolutely correct read from trigger though that chil is a top and senshi is a bottom.

:hmmyes:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Laios has the illusion of charisma. He looks like a good, interesting guy, and then you start talking to him, and that illusion rapidly falls away.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

This is absolutely canon as far as I’m concerned.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

<Senshi lays out his clever grill>

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Whitenoise Poster posted:

They argued for weeks about that stupid elf with the book that took Falin.

To be fair, that elf does have a beehive hairdo.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Who would be the best dungeon master: Stan, Francine, Steve, Hayley, Roger, Klaus, or Jeff?

Who would be the worst?

After a month in Bullock’s labyrinth, Stan went gay for one of the creatures, so he would fit right in.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Phy posted:

Doc, I wanted you to know I saw and appreciate this

:glomp:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Anime companies are always divvying out work to others. That one street in Tokyo with all the production houses on it has runners constantly in and out of each others’ offices getting episodes ready for broadcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Clarste posted:

There's a certain point at which it just becomes easier to go along with someone's stubbornness than to try to change them.

Ah, you’ve met my dad