Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There’s some theory that when you’re with a group of people and you laugh and look at someone, that’s the person you care about the most. In whatever way that means. So like growing up when the family was watching the Simpson my dad and j would always laugh and look at each other.

Anyway we’ve never laughed harder at something we were watching than tbat scene where they were fighting over tic tacs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jesus Christ…
https://x.com/thedunkcentral/status/1787693232287347177?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I had the exact same reaction. It’s breakfast, no one has got time for that poo poo.

Between taking my future stepkids to school and getting my fiancee to work on time in the mornings, my breakfast usually consists of a sugar-free cappuccino from Kwik Star. If I'm feeling really adventurous I'll grab a nutri-grain bar from the kitchen on my way out the door, but that's about all I have time for.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Work has really sucked the last few days with some impossible tasks, so I just want to say thank you to everyone for putting up with me and also that last few pages of puns was really great. I love you all

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1787883987936886948

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
That's got some real "lay back and think of England" cursed vibes.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Whatever ultimately comes of this trial, at least Trump has had to sit in a courtroom for weeks while people relentlessly say to his face what a piece of poo poo they think he is all day every day.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

He doesn’t care. Narcissists never do.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Docjowles posted:

Whatever ultimately comes of this trial, at least Trump has had to sit in a courtroom for weeks while people relentlessly say to his face what a piece of poo poo they think he is all day every day.

He is of the any publicity is good publicity mindset and he's not wrong since he's cultivated a very large cult of personality.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the trial itself is to his political benefit, it's only the penalty phase that can have actual negative consequences for him

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Timby posted:

Between taking my future stepkids to school and getting my fiancee to work on time in the mornings, my breakfast usually consists of a sugar-free cappuccino from Kwik Star. If I'm feeling really adventurous I'll grab a nutri-grain bar from the kitchen on my way out the door, but that's about all I have time for.

I am such a basic bitch and will get Starbucks for breakfast, especially if it's after a morning hike like today.

Since I took my housemate's dog with me she got to enjoy a Pupperchino.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Every interview is its own adventure. Nailed this one and now the next will involve diving into my industry rolodex and potentially building a mock business development proposal. I got some homework to do...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Docjowles posted:

I think you are giving him too much credit if you think he is paying attention.