Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

I always liked how well Christopher Eccleson switched between goofy and serious in Doctor Who, though he had a lot more haunted/traumatized bits than sinister ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

I haven't dared rewatch it lest I ruin the memory, but I remember being surprisingly captivated by Legends of the Fall when I randomly caught it on TV a decade or two ago. How much that was because of or in spite of Brad Pitts acting abilities at the time I couldn't say, but I certainly enjoyed it.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

Azhais posted:

The only good Argyle is John McClain's driver in Die Hard

Definitely an all time great Argyle

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

The weird thing about Men in Tights is that while it seems like it's a spoof of Robin Hood in general, it's really just going super hard making fun of the Kevin Costner movie. It's still Robin Hood stuff, it's not like you NEED to have seen that movie to understand what's going on, but there's a lot of stuff that feels less like a joke and more just sort of arbitrarily weird without that context.

Just in case, I want to be explicitly clear that I am in no way suggesting it's worth watching Kevin Costners Robin Hood in order to Truly Enjoy Men in Tights. However, it might be worth watching that movie to see Alan Rickman be super handsome and evil and whatnot, ymmv

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

The Peccadillo posted:

What's the cosiest place?

A treehouse with a nice view and a gentle breeze