Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

I wish the far left was as cool and powerful in real life as it seems to be in the paranoid fever dreams of conservatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Moving the goalposts from "Joe Biden is destroying the US economy" to "Ok he didn't destroy the US economy, BUT HE WILL"

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

The Islamic Shock posted:

Hey does anyone remember what Hitler thought of or did to Marxists, drawing a big ol' blank here

Yes, he got them all in a big room together and said "I love you guys, we're basically the same. I want you to help me destroy the Unites States of America because they have freedom and I am an evil foreigner." And then he did an evil laugh and Ronald Reagan burst through the window and said "not on my watch, bucko" and shot all the Marxists and hitler with his M16 and that's how he saved America.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Like stories about scary migrants doing bad things.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I only now noticed everyone in that Ed Gamble cartoon is wearing clown-size shoes

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

If we post Stonetoss to make fun of him or post edits of his cartoons like on r/antifastonetoss that could be fun.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

What is the "Black National Anthem"?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

He couldn't even be bothered to write the title of the song? Or is this cartoonist brain at work and he simply defaulted to labeling the music?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

The Islamic Shock posted:

It's so weird how that works.

1. Corporation makes business move toward DEI to get more money
2. Conservatives love corporations so much that apparently it's the one time they can't figure out when someone really is being disingenuous for money so they take it at face value
3. Corporation learns whether or not it's a slow news cycle by how much poo poo they eat for it

I don't think whether or not the company is being disingenuous for money is something they care about, because as they see it none of it is ever genuine. If this were some kind of of grass-roots community driven effort they'd still grumble about how it's being "forced on us" by some ill-defined enemy whose goals are to make them miserable out of pure malice.

It has to be a culture "war", and they have to be "fighting" it, because otherwise they'd have to face the fact that they're wrong and are just being petulant losers.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

He's such a hack writer lmao.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

So is Biden too bellicose in the middle east but also not bellicose enough against Iran? I'm starting to get confused.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: The Power of the Palestinian Vote

Shut the gently caress up Ted.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Should probably break all ties to the US, y'know, since their university graduates support evil and all that.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Never thought I'd live to see Sinfest switching gears to compete with Stonetoss.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

idonotlikepeas posted:

Speaking of people who should be locked up for life, it's time once more for

So he now has two parallel storylines. One about heaven being taken over by demons, and the other some kind of weird LoTR parody. And in both cases the core idea, I guess, is about progressives ruining the good and pure places (The Shire, Heaven) by letting in evil Orcs (Trans people) and demons (Immigrants? Sex workers, idk anymore). So between this and the "nordic chad" gymbros, Tats is now in his tradcath/RETVRN arc I guess.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Down with democracy
Autocracy Day one
Rules! Dictator!

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

ZeeToo posted:

So hey, fun fact: Bilbo's 111th birthday was Frodo's 33rd birthday, and there was a pretty good amount of time before he set out for Rivendell. This isn't a kid. This is a well-to-do landowner in his mid-30s who is getting his hair sniffed here.

Tats just really needs to draw children being sexually harassed, he just needs to, it's important. Why are you even questioning this. Blocked.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

lmao

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

idonotlikepeas posted:

Ed Gamble

Look at how upset these jackasses are that something nice might be happening for other people.

Lmao die mad about it, Ed.

Did he originally plan to draw this character as elderly as well, but then realized it wouldn't actually make sense?

Clerical Terrors fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Feb 29, 2024

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Pants Donkey posted:

At least one cartoonist has to be a big enough nerd to do a Akira Toriyama obit, right?

We’ll never have another shot at a crying Goku

Let's crowdfund somebody to draw Navalny as Goku.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Phlegmish posted:

Stiglich, I don't think the blue-haired millennial Twitter addict archetype you drew likes Biden very much

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I appreciate Ed not giving them all buck teeth nor replacing every R in their speech balloons with Ls, that probably took him a lot of effort.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Absolutely horrified by the knowledge that governments spend lots of money.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I love how you can tell whenever Branco has a specific grievance to milk, and when he has forgotten about it and just goes back to "Donkey bad, make kill America".

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Phlegmish posted:

Ah yes, a cartoon with a big smiley face about killing 75,000 people, very wholesome, thank you Kirschen

Warcrimes, tehee :3c

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

idonotlikepeas posted:

I think there was a really famous story about how bad it is that a group of people was displaced from Palestine to Egypt, anyone know about it?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Vib Rib posted:

Biden sucks rear end but I'm wondering what the country "not surviving" looks like to Wright

More immigrants, more gender-neutral bathrooms, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

idonotlikepeas posted:

Did he mean to put the "A" in "A western civilization"? Pretty sure Israel's leaders aren't too afraid to defend themselves.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Tats is probably just gonna give her a tradwife arc and go full mask-off homophoba by having Monique state, while looking at the viewer, that she was brainwashed into hating men, and never really liked girls.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

the_steve posted:

Quietly? We've been screaming from the mountaintops for years that PC is the TV static of politoons.

I've been wondering: if you could feed all of Stantis' cartoons into a diffusion model and use it to generate random cartoons would anyone even be able to tell apart the real and the fake thing?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Neito posted:

No, but to be fair, if Stantis accidentally submitted three blank panels for every comic for a week, would you be able to tell?

No, but also that wouldn't be a first for this thread.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

I like how he had to include "on the tax payers", can't risk the audience not understanding your grievance in your grievance comic.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

This is your reminder that horned helmets are dumb and vikings didn't use them for actual fighting, and that's probably the first thing you learn if you actually look into viking history.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Someone on r/sinfest also noted that the forums seem to have completely disappeared. This is true, at least at the moment; the forums link from the comic now leads to an error message.

PHPBB seems to be up but with all boards inaccessible, could be something went wrong server-side and he doesn't have backups or know how to roll back. RIP to that one, single guy who kept posting the comic to an empty forum where nobody reacted to it, your services will most likely be forgotten.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Me (WOKE) when they crucify Jesus for being white
:sickos:

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

The fact that Carmen's copy-pasted head barely even changes position to the next frame is so jarring.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

The Four horsemen of the Politoon Apocalypse:
-Debt
-Gizmos
-College Students/Youths
-Wife

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Ed Gamble really is the perfect embodiment of angry old people, perpetually incensed by the idea of politics doing anything other than acknowledging their specific bugbears; Joe Biden forgave a handful of Student Loans, didn't mow down immigrants at the border with machine guns, and didn't slow inflation enough and this makes him the worst president ever.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

"Nice argument, liberal. Unfortunately for you I've drawn you as the Nazis"

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

SithDrummer posted:

Who the hell goes to bat for Steve Bannon?

"The enemy of my enemy" etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Bill Clinton should also be in jail, AGC.