Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Coming soon!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I didn't even think stocks could do that

(for the day)*

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Pook Good Mook posted:

I don't understand why this isn't brought up more when people talk about labor shortages.
Because it’s inconvenient to right wing messaging which overtly wants more white babies and quietly wants illegal workers so the latter are more easily squeezed.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Omg

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Almost all Dems are holding back on voting for the rules vote. 50+ republicans (40 y, 15 n) and only 4 Dems (all nos)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kazil posted:

DJT has gone negative

Negatively towards the positive?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

TulliusCicero posted:

300,000?

It would have saved probably at least 700,000 at minimum

People seriously do not know how hosed Trump's response to COVID truly was. We lost over a million people, that's reported, and chud states stopped reporting.

No other country remotely comes close to our COVID fatalities.

I do genuinely think that America's gently caress you I won't do what you tell me attitude would've gotten tons of people killed regardless of who was in office but Trump dismantling the pandemic response team just because it was Obama's thing almost certainly led to a large number of people dying horrible deaths and for that he is probably the one American who truly deserves the death penalty

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:hmbol:

"for fucks sake, when is this guy gonna shut the gently caress up"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh my.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

JAMOOOL posted:

I do genuinely think that America's gently caress you I won't do what you tell me attitude would've gotten tons of people killed regardless of who was in office but Trump dismantling the pandemic response team just because it was Obama's thing almost certainly led to a large number of people dying horrible deaths and for that he is probably the one American who truly deserves the death penalty

He killed more Americans than the loving Civil War or WW2

Let that sink in: people want to vote for a guy more devastating to American human life than the loving Civil War

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

morningdrew posted:

...Is he just standing there with no one around just ranting?

Lmao what

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Say a prayer to
:nws::nws:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

96 R votes so far and only 9 D

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

Let that sink in: people want to vote for a guy more devastating to American human life than the loving Civil War
Jokes aside it is incredibly hosed up

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

kazil posted:

96 R votes so far and only 9 D

What's this for?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

morningdrew posted:

gently caress man that dudes look says it all. he just wants to go home but now he has to loving guard this loving rear end in a top hat

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Tai posted:

What's this for?

Rules package for foreign aid bill

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

FINISH HIM

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

TulliusCicero posted:

he only needed say "stay at least 6 feet away from each other, me boys" instead he was looking around at ice cream trucks stuffed with corpses and going "wow that was a huge mistake"

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

TulliusCicero posted:

Per capita rates, we’re not at the top of the list but we’re pretty drat close. Based on https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/.

But plenty of other countries came close. The UK, for example, is within 10% of the US. Germany was 30% lower. A lot of the world, and especially the western world, had a really poor response. Lives would have been saved under better leadership but I believe it would be closer to 400k than 700k to be honest.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

morningdrew posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States

*standing alone in a crowd control pen doing accordion hands

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

TulliusCicero posted:

300,000?

It would have saved probably at least 700,000 at minimum

People seriously do not know how hosed Trump's response to COVID truly was. We lost over a million people, that's reported, and chud states stopped reporting.

Fun fact - if Clinton was elected COVID wouldn't have happened at all. She wouldn't have done poo poo to stop it but probability is a fickle bitch and a different president elected in 2016 would have changed enough things by 2020 to mess up the unlikely series of events that caused COVID.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
2000 pages of lols, Thank You Sir :kiddo:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Failed Imagineer posted:

2000 pages of lols, Thank You Sir :kiddo:

Y2K?

Why NOT 2K!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
2000 pages or 2000 hits of goofballs to keep Trump awake in court? We report, you decide!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

ryde posted:

Per capita rates, we’re not at the top of the list but we’re pretty drat close. Based on https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/.

But plenty of other countries came close. The UK, for example, is within 10% of the US. Germany was 30% lower. A lot of the world, and especially the western world, had a really poor response. Lives would have been saved under better leadership but I believe it would be closer to 400k than 700k to be honest.

we also know india dramatically undercounted their numbers

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Giving him little coca leaves dipped in burger sauce.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

That's the way you do it
Money for nothing, the chicks for free

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Fun fact - if Clinton was elected COVID wouldn't have happened at all. She wouldn't have done poo poo to stop it but probability is a fickle bitch and a different president elected in 2016 would have changed enough things by 2020 to mess up the unlikely series of events that caused COVID.
Hillary would have been impeached for the unthinkable and horrific death of sixty thousand Americans to the novel virus. It would be a shibboleth across the nation that she was personally responsible for 20 9/11s.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

any MTV would take a few days to happen right? or did MTG's previous MTV change something about that? Can they screw up this foreign aid bill?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Good Googly Moogly

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Sleepy Joe Biden Trump. How is it that everything is projection with these people?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Usually when people say "fun fact" it's the fun part that's the misnomer

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

ElGroucho posted:

That's the way you do it
Money for nothing, the chicks for free

I believe it's actually chips for free, like you get at Moe's.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I want my MTV after Saturday's vote passes.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

What is the rules package and why should I care if it passes or fails or is voted maximum lols

I need context

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What is MTV?

Is that the stupid poo poo rules change they want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nessus posted:

Hillary would have been impeached for the unthinkable and horrific death of sixty thousand Americans to the novel virus. It would be a shibboleth across the nation that she was personally responsible for 20 9/11s.

4 people dying in an embassy in hostile territory that she had no direct control over is the worst thing imaginable, grounds for raising her to the level of SuperHitler and put in textbooks for generations as a figurehead of evil

Over a million civilians dying needlessly at home due to his direct mismanagement and precaution hesitancy that he and his sycophants directly promoted, ehh nbd, someone else's fault anyway