Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

FuturePastNow posted:

they're going to have to go through half the population of NYC to find 12 jurors who have no opinion at all about Donald lol

12 people who can lie convincingly, have no social media, or are recently emerged from comas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

FuturePastNow posted:

they're going to have to go through half the population of NYC to find 12 jurors who have no opinion at all about Donald lol

We already have a full jury.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

that one strand of hair LOL

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Does he not realise

He does not

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Jimlit posted:

His base has him jaw maxxing

I hope the courtoom is sufficiantly sheilded from rhythmic beats or Trumop is gonna tyers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfSndZPynQk

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I really look forward to the SCOTUS decision. It is almost guaranteed to strike against Trump but equally guaranteed is that one of the crazies will have a mind boggling dissent :allears:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lol I think they are actually giving him nicotine gum or something

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/04/19/trump-hush-money-criminal-trial/trumps-wake-up-call-00153307

His shart hazard ratio just surged like $DJT

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

digital penitence posted:

that one strand of hair LOL

I hate you all for introducing me to the word "nussy".

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Nixon must be rolling in his hell-located grave since he never tried to push SCOTUS to declare he was immune from crimes.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
emotional support crack laced bamboo.
probably something from the gorilla channel.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You can have an opinion on someone, you just have to prove that it won't affect your ultimate decision

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Biden could probably directly contribute to getting Trump's heart to explode by just endlessly trolling him about sleeping in court causing Trump to consume ever higher doses of amphetamines.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

BigglesSWE posted:

Nixon must be rolling in his hell-located grave since he never tried to push SCOTUS to declare he was immune from crimes.

Even Richard Nixon had more self awareness and shame then that

Donny really is a special boy in that way, no other American leader has been this brazenly willing to tear it all down, nor so lacking in self-shame that he wouldn't stop.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BigglesSWE posted:

I really look forward to the SCOTUS decision. It is almost guaranteed to strike against Trump but equally guaranteed is that one of the crazies will have a mind boggling dissent :allears:

I think thomas will be only dissent because he doesn't want ginni to smother him with a My Pillow™ that night.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

TremorX posted:

I'm trying to piece together what's going on in the courtroom based on the sketches

:sickos:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

I think thomas will be only dissent because he doesn't want ginni to smother him with a My Pillow™ that night.

Lmao Thomas dissent will be wild

"President Trump should be able to do what he wants as King, as per my originality interpretation of the Constitution, and also my wife won't let me sleep at home"

That said, the Dark Comedy option is President's immune from crimes committed in office, Biden declares himself God Emperor, arrests idiot SC

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

TremorX posted:

I'm trying to piece together what's going on in the courtroom based on the sketches

So very good.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i know people will poo poo on me for this. but it must be hell living in his brain, like yeah obviously he is always correct in his own brain but like its just constant intrusive screaming

Imagine being a freshly formed brain and finding out you've been assigned to run Donald Trump software for the next 80 years.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao I love the HFC couldn't impeach Biden even with made up poo poo, so they settled for Homeland Security, and then the Dem Senate just went "lol no" and absolutely no one cares.

Great Job FART squad :bravo:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 19, 2024

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

To be clear, Nixon's soul is spinning in hell. His grave is located in Yorba Linda, CA - which, although some might consider it a metaphorical hell, is firmly located on the earthly plane.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Apr 19, 2024

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Like holy poo poo, this whole impeachment thing was supposed to be the HFC's whole purpose to exist, and it just fell apart like a big wet Fart

:hmbol:

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Toxic Mental posted:

I don’t think anyone would really give a poo poo if he hid some payment for sex, but considering how he’s on tape agreeing that it needs to be hidden due to the campaign, uh yeah it’s a campaign crime

people were still giving Trump the benefit of the doubt as a not-entirely-horrible person back in 2016, had this story broken in October instead of more Hillary email poo poo he almost certainly would have lost which would've probably saved about 300,000 people from dying of Covid, indirectly making Stormy Daniels the greatest American since Jonas Salk

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Cthulu Carl posted:

To be clear, Nixon's [i]soul[/s] is spinning in hell. His grave is located in Yorba Linda, CA - which, although some might consider it a metaphorical hell, is firmly located on the earthly plane.

You just reminded me on the fierce debates about these matters in the early church: when Christ comes back and resurrects people, will they get new bodies, or will they be the decomposed husks that they were when they died, not to mention the multitude who simply decompose into nothingness. What happens with those?

Early Christianity is fun to read about because it starts with some broad, vague concepts and then you can see over time how more and more nerds fill in the canonical gaps to fix the shower thoughts someone had about a particular plot hole. Like the modern Disney writers for Star Wars materials.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBkPy2d24Cg

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

House about to vote on rule for foreign aid bill

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TulliusCicero posted:

Like holy poo poo, this whole impeachment thing was supposed to be the HFC's whole purpose to exist, and it just fell apart like a big wet Fart

:hmbol:

Hopefully the consequences for such total dumb fuckery is a sweeping ejection of Republicans across the board this election cycle.

Hopefully...

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
St Stormy, the patron saint of tax evasion/political malfeasance.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Ahahahah...

"Sleepy" Donnie

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Now if he falls asleep maybe he'll choke on his gum

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

JAMOOOL posted:

people were still giving Trump the benefit of the doubt as a not-entirely-horrible person back in 2016, had this story broken in October instead of more Hillary email poo poo he almost certainly would have lost which would've probably saved about 300,000 people from dying of Covid, indirectly making Stormy Daniels the greatest American since Jonas Salk

300,000?

It would have saved probably at least 700,000 at minimum

People seriously do not know how hosed Trump's response to COVID truly was. We lost over a million people, that's reported, and chud states stopped reporting.

No other country remotely comes close to our COVID fatalities.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Non-zero chance that Trump, on his next rally, will ask any juror watching to do him a favour, much like he asked Russia to hack Hillary in 2016.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's convinced that he should have immunity because he's being accused of a bunch of bullshit crimes that are not crimes at all, just because of Trump Haters. He's also convinced that Biden is guilty of lots of REAL crimes.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

DJT has gone negative

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Automatic Slim posted:

Just like his dad, Fred, in the deepest stages of Alzheimer’s. lol.

They should just put Trunt in a room with dead microphones and a bunch of paid actors who signed NDAs so he can rant all he wants but the it never gets broadcast to the press.

"That one was even better than the last, sir. Here, I've got printouts of everyone agreeing with you"
[hands over a stack of ChatGPT-generated Patriot Praise and a colorful line chart going up with "TRUMP" as both axes]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i know people will poo poo on me for this. but it must be hell living in his brain, like yeah obviously he is always correct in his own brain but like its just constant intrusive screaming

I agree. I mean, he's spending all his day in a lovely courthouse (no offense to this court or the actual space, it just looks like a working NYC court house, compared to some lavish Supreme Court chambers which I'm sure Trump thinks he should have), listening to people poo poo on him all day, and he can't say or do anything. Must be torture.

And to that I say... oh well, anways.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TulliusCicero posted:

300,000?

It would have saved probably at least 700,000 at minimum

People seriously do not know how hosed Trump's response to COVID truly was. We lost over a million people, that's reported, and chud states stopped reporting.

No other country remotely comes close to our COVID fatalities.

I don't understand why this isn't brought up more when people talk about labor shortages.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

The judge should take away Trump's chair so he pays attention.

His lawyers are definitely dosing him with benzos so he doesn't lunge over the table and try to kill the judge or the juror that called him a big stupid baby

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

He's convinced that he should have immunity because he's being accused of a bunch of bullshit crimes that are not crimes at all, just because of Trump Haters. He's also convinced that Biden is guilty of lots of REAL crimes.

He could genuinely believe this tbh

Narcs have very limited empathy, they can only believe every person thinks exactly like they do

He knows he was committing crimes large and small every day he was in office, so he actually can't fathom Biden wouldn't either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

kazil posted:

DJT has gone negative

I didn't even think stocks could do that