Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
my biggest fear is that at this point vince's resignation would grab enough headlines for them to allow the other executives to survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

I know that the description of WWECO#1 means it can't be anybody but HHH, but do we have an idea on who WWECO#2 is? Dunn?

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

sleep with the vicious posted:

0 discussion of Grant on today's WOR - in the wrestling news world this story is over, which is gross to me, a normal person

they've already discussed all the available information and likely won't have anything to discuss until the deadline for the defendants to file their answers (or if there's something said at the press conference thursday)

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

one of the things that was weird in the moment and bleak now is those AJ Lee angles. after all, who can forget this? https://twitter.com/WWE/status/217422428069044224

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

strongly suspect that vince made her write those letters specifically for the purpose of using them as evidence in a potential lawsuit

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

In lieu of a jail sentence, Vince should have to raise a bunch of cats. The man who's an absolute control freak through and through having to deal with a creature that doesn't not give a single solitary gently caress about what you think and will do what it wants when it wants.

One of those fates worse than death, I'd imagine.

sounds like a great way to get a bunch of cats tortured to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

All these stories and yet he remained on TV up until Rousey said something.