Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God loving Godzilla :pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah the Mad Max people really have it easy comparably.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Plutonis posted:

Yeah the Mad Max people really have it easy comparably.

Dunno that one panel of the old guy looking shifty has me thinking they really are insane hokuto no ken punch men

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Dunno that one panel of the old guy looking shifty has me thinking they really are insane hokuto no ken punch men

I'd still take those over the current situation. But yeah obviously there's something more to the lawless.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Bucswabe posted:

Not sure exactly what is going on with the links, but Chapter 13 has been translated, and the chapter is up on a google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XvegvyKOpWAuev9j-zlO5MmLvdWlaaaI

Is there a way to actually see these images at normal resolution without downloading them

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

versus rules

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Meme Emulator posted:

Is there a way to actually see these images at normal resolution without downloading them

Not that I am aware of. As I mentioned, there was something weird with the translation this time. I think the chapter may have been leaked early or something.

At any rate, I expect it to be available in all the usual places very soon.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Meme Emulator posted:

I just had them in order by name, and read them in the previews and it all looked nice.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'm not exactly sure what will happen going forward, this comment was on the previous chapter a month ago

quote:

After exactly 1 year of scanlating Versus, 47 Heroes are stopping our translations. Our initial worry with the kmanga simulub was that a lot of people would be region locked and priced out of reading, but it seems that the translation is available from different websites. The switch to this version of translations means that a lot of names will change, so we highly recommend re-reading from the start on this website. So from me, SDOAJ, Parallax, and all the other people who helped out along the way, it’s been a pleasure.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

pik_d posted:

I'm not exactly sure what will happen going forward, this comment was on the previous chapter a month ago

Just means the translation we are reading now is different. Like Sorcery World is now Sorcerion.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
YES, GODZILLA TIME, BABY!

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I mean of course, Godzilla appears to fight off alien threats to earth, so of course the Kaiju World monster would appear to clown on the aliens!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

MonsterEnvy posted:

Just means the translation we are reading now is different. Like Sorcery World is now Sorcerion.

I was thinking maybe different translation teams would upload them differently, but they're on Cubari anyway for anyone that wants to read them without using google docs

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/26M4UhX/1/1/

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Oh no. They say he's got to go.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

MonsterEnvy posted:

I was looking at a wiki a good.... month ago? and they already had those names, it was confusing the heck out of me because I dont think Id ever seen this translation team before.

Marluxia posted:

I'd still take those over the current situation. But yeah obviously there's something more to the lawless.

I was spitballing in my head the idea that the natural enemy wasnt the other humans but the idea of lawlessness itself... like some force is just preventing cooperation and causing the decay of any organized factions. The fact that there are 'enemy humans' at all seems to contradict that though, the affected shouldnt be able to work together.

Meme Emulator fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Feb 27, 2024

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

e: Meant to edit

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Someone pointed out there seems to be some plant growth on the Calamity, so we may also see either the Nature or Tree World too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This site is still going to keep uploading Versus when it gets translated

https://manga4life.com/read-online/VERSUS-chapter-13.html

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Time for the aliens to eat poo poo.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Honestly so loving good that nigh invincible aliens get poo poo on by Godzilla, absolutely hype set of spreads there

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I wonder if the douchey aliens have time to ask mega Godzilla what happened here

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I wonder if this entire scene may get resolved by a prayer to the Mad God? There were a couple panels over the last few chapters that seemed like it might be setting that up.

Could be interesting if the Mad God's schtick is to answer prayers for some price like human sacrifice or something

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I don't believe in the Mad God :smug:

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Lamebot posted:

Same. I believe in... heh heh... um the perfectly Sane and Capable and Loving God who always watches over us... hahaha...

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Lamebot posted:

Well, it's streaming only, so I can see not recognizing it. It's Phil Tippet's work, took 30 years, released in 2021. Not everyone's speed, but it hardly seems like an extinction level event.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
The weaker bads are the scarier ones in a way because theyre sadist torturers. Alien and Kaiju will just end you before you can blink.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I wonder if we'll end up with a circular arrangement of baddies vulnerable to other baddies or if it just keeps escalating in power til everyones hosed.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
I want to see

Giants vs Kaiju

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

I wonder if we'll end up with a circular arrangement of baddies vulnerable to other baddies or if it just keeps escalating in power til everyones hosed.

It'll take the power of every single bad in existence working together with the humans to even vaguely challenge the final threat. Saitama with a mustache

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like kaiju vs aliens might be a stalemate. Kaiju shouldn't be able to touch the little aliens zipping around, but aliens won't be able to take down the giant kaiju either.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Depends on how level headed the aliens are, if they buzz off I don't think Kaiju will care or be able to follow but like a few of the bads I don't think this crew will react well to being challenged in any fashion so they might do something stupid.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

kaiju will get 'em with the lazer breath

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know what happens when a toad gets hit by lightningsome little weirdo aliens try to throw down with Godzilla?

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
*Frantically fantasy-booking match-ups between apocalypses like it's a way overloaded Wrestlemania card*

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Desumaytah posted:

*Frantically fantasy-booking match-ups between apocalypses like it's a way overloaded Wrestlemania card*

>Demon King Hogan shows up
"That doesn't work for me, brothers

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Would the god be vulnerable to the curse?

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
I'm just waiting to see how Lawless land is somehow worse than these.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

The junk collector posted:

I'm just waiting to see how Lawless land is somehow worse than these.

They're gonna Gulliver's Travels the kaiju

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Personally, I like the idea that Lawless Humans will be the ones to take down God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Bucswabe posted:

Personally, I like the idea that Lawless Humans will be the ones to take down God

That or the Mad God reintroduces order and finds itself with a heap of new followers