Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Versus had a kinda slow start, but the general concept is cool and I like that the humans at least seem to be growing to potentially compete themselves. It's not instantly amazing like ONE's other works, but I'm having a really good time with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

JuniperCake posted:

It's a little bit more than that imo. They definitely have an air of "Our threat is so much bigger and scarier than all of yours, you just don't understand etc etc" with how they talk about it. Which is kinda endearing in a way.

Though I'm just waiting for the god guy to come and start erasing them from existence or for them to get wrecked by the threat from the game world or something.

I want the aliens to get clowned on by Mad Max world. No apparent special abilities for the Mad Max folks until the next threat (at which point a Mad Max powerhouse uses hokuto shinken)

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

RareAcumen posted:

Lawless are a bunch of freaks that don't follow the rules of physics. Get ready to see some wire-fu Wuxia poo poo when they start fighting, people are gonna be running around on the walls, Looney Tunes disappearing behind light posts, it's gonna be so hosed up.

That's already New Humanity, the Lawless have to be on some Fist of the North Star poo poo