Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
The thing is demons work on JRPG rules where you have like a couple hundred species of weird guys under one umbrella and the lower rungs are tough but not out of reach for a well armed and trained sword monkey but the mid ranking ones and up are increasingly horseshit. The robots probably have a very similar system.

The aliens by comparison are a bunch of mascot shaped freeza's but who knows if they already the top agents of their own faction or if they have a super alien king or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

the real monster is man

No, that's probably the demons. Maybe the parasites.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Meme Emulator posted:

I didnt think about it until now but giants using comparatively tiny humans as slaves makes absolutely no sense

It's probably less of a labor thing and more of a "being a dick" thing

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Depends on how level headed the aliens are, if they buzz off I don't think Kaiju will care or be able to follow but like a few of the bads I don't think this crew will react well to being challenged in any fashion so they might do something stupid.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Like how things are going. Cursed World tricks are uh, something. It kinda looks like the land of the lawless is zombfying or succumbing to parasites? Maybe? They could just be like that.

RIP Kiva unless...?

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Man I really hope the aliens come back later with Mechadaikokuzan or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Bucswabe posted:

I’m just going to go ahead and predict that the curse world humanity somehow brought the curse on themselves due to their terrifying soul-capture technology

They must have really been going at it. That was what, one demon grunt to a mile?