Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Meme Emulator posted:

I didnt think about it until now but giants using comparatively tiny humans as slaves makes absolutely no sense

Not if you are violent and lazy enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well the people from the Lawless World never tried to argue their threat was the biggest.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Least the Alien's cockiness got spoiled.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Meme Emulator posted:

Is there a way to actually see these images at normal resolution without downloading them

I just had them in order by name, and read them in the previews and it all looked nice.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

pik_d posted:

I'm not exactly sure what will happen going forward, this comment was on the previous chapter a month ago

Just means the translation we are reading now is different. Like Sorcery World is now Sorcerion.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Meme Emulator posted:

I was kind of expecting to see the Madarans be a little more shook but the dialogue suggests they might be tougher than even thier ships

It seemed to me that they were not able to comprehend it. Pow the one that charged the Mega Kaiju doubted the thing even brought down their ship.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Agreed we have seen too little of the Mad God.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Thanks for putting them all down.

Edit: From the new translation it sounds like Daikokuzan is the only Kaiju.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 30, 2024

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

No Wave posted:

What was that prickly thing hollow was holding?

something Kiva was giving him I think.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I think Daikokuzan might be attracted by technology.

It was noted to be trying to eat the ship, and it turned towards the humans who escaped on a tech device.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Caidin posted:

They must have really been going at it. That was what, one demon grunt to a mile?

Well he was nearly dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I assume it's because the Curse is killing everything, so they used the dying as fuel.