Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

poastin in a dead thread

comics alright tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I need to see what mad Max world is up to. I was gonna say that neo humans are kind of inspiring in a bleak way since it kind of proves that humanity probably has the ability to transcend to the predator tier (hopefully without the psychopathy) but there might just be wasteland bandits beating up kaijus in the background right now?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

there were normal humans entrapped by the neo-humans wherever that hero was held too

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

they're saved :v:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

One just has such good comedic timing

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

funny they assume various aspects of their ability to understand their surroundings are compromised before they assume they're not supremely powerful

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Yeah a bit disappointed in that too but also curious whats the deal with the whole dragon horde. Also just even more curious what the gently caress lawless is gonna do, literally just some goons doing a gangland execution alongside skynet and giants

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

turns out all humans in most worlds needed to stand up to their apocalypse was a deep distain for any order or regulations

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Wasn't expecting any of those reveals tbh. Bastz seems like an interesting guy

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

No Wave posted:

What was that prickly thing hollow was holding?

the whistle that summoned the demon quad backup, I think

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Apr 24, 2024

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

Why did Daikokuzan turn its head toward Hallow and co? They don't seem to be doing anything big enough to get its attention. I'm thinking maybe it's not actually chasing them, but looking in the direction of the human base after it teleported.

Kiva wasn't giving him anything, he was trying to use that one last chance to kill Hallow. When Pakkya kicked him off of the car, he dropped the demon whistle that he used to summon the other generals. Hallow noticed it and grabbed it, but didn't say anything about it to the others. Seems like kind of a... bad thing to have around, but I guess we'll see.

tbf, it kind of worked out in their favor this time. Being able to summon demons on-command to come run headfirst into whatever other natural enemy is around seems like a nice powerup for their current plans, awry as gently caress as they've gone so far. I was expecting the teleport to move the whole castle too for whatever reason though.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Terror Sweat posted:

Yeah what non evil reason is there for having "Turn souls into lovely cars" technology

Look, do you want to solve climate change with renewable energy or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I bet a rocket fueled by souls gets a great weight/energy ratio, unless the souls need to be fresh for optimum output