Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Ytlaya posted:

edit: The one thing that feels kind of weird about this manga's setting is that there appear to be literally like 500 humans left from all the different civilizations. Like literally just a couple dozen people came from each civilization (minus the magic world one that we started with, since their world is obviously still the "base world").

That's all the humans they were able to find and rescue. Remember that blobfish demon general had an entire group of humans he uses as board game pieces; I'm fairly certain there's pockets of humans out around various areas/natural enemy bases. Even the giants used humans as slave labor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Desumaytah posted:

I mean, the fancy human orbital satellites only kind of grazed one of the giants. It seems that, of the predators we've seen so far, facing them would be an uphill/losing battle for any subset of humanity. I wouldn't be surprised if the greater demon kings could effecively body a Madaran or two. The Giants probably have special boss giants. I'm mostly interested in the predators that don't seem to have a brute force solution, like the game world, or God.

Hallow said that he got the same sort of dread/energy from one Madaran as Jachi, so a Madaran is on the same level as one of the demon generals or whatever they're called. The Madarans also have weaker mooks too, given the demon lieutenants each killed one of the saucer drones easily.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I mean of course, Godzilla appears to fight off alien threats to earth, so of course the Kaiju World monster would appear to clown on the aliens!

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Someone pointed out there seems to be some plant growth on the Calamity, so we may also see either the Nature or Tree World too.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
There's a really good screenplay of a Columbo x Death Note crossover somewhere.