Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Syphilis: Not just for early 20th century bohemians any more.

Dontcha just love Valentine's Day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I knew there had to be a reason Trump liked him so much.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cythereal posted:

Which one of you wrote this.

Wasn't me. I wrote a real book.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chuckling at the incredibly stupid phrase "military-grade missile".

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That's lousy, but on the other hand how many people who aren't decided voters in TYOOL 2024 would actually give a drat about the policies listed on Biden's website?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That Works posted:

Kris Kristofferson still alive. Nice

The old Chief hasn't run out of things to say.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

facialimpediment posted:

I remember when houses of Congress used to be able to pass messaging bills to show the voice of where their chamber is politically. Right now, the voice of both chambers is basically saying hshejdvsjbdjsb

https://twitter.com/metzgov/status/1755017365819974024?t=xvVFjWZxSQSuyduucZEotQ&s=19

Edit: what in the

https://twitter.com/JonathanTamari/status/1755015880650440899?t=rP00Boosf9KRqGcEquNJUg&s=19

https://twitter.com/JacobRubashkin/status/1755016649994863060?t=RIHcVipfFcTkPm7j_6qagA&s=19

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Real In-N-Out pros park and eat inside.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fragrag posted:

Please tell me these pictures were taken during Covid when you couldn't eat in, or do Americans genuinely prefer to sit in their car for half an hour rather than parking and ordering inside.

EDIT:
^^^^^ That answers my question then

Come to San Diego's South Bay and see the same line at the In-N-Out in National City every day.

Like I said, In-N-Out pros eat in. Even parking a block away and walking to and from saves you time and gasoline. Who cares if your space is in an office park and reserved for customers of Ted Fartenstein, CPA.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Feb 8, 2024

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fragrag posted:

Another question from an ignorant European, can't you also just go inside a and order for take away?

Also it's Dr. Ted Fartenstein, CPA tyvm

You can do this but there's little point since you'd either be eating the food in your car or driving home and then eating it.

Drivethroughs in :911: are very different from typical Euro takeaway joints.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Taylor Swift chugs beer like a champ.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1756841836713476406

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:911:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1757010584216678728

Biden called Bibi an rear end in a top hat. Oh no, think of the :decorum:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

But the the touch of the 'tism it takes to touch the Intelligence poop is inherent, so we do get some rain man motherfuckers that can tell you DPRK tail numbers of which MiG-15 from whatever factory in 1953 that made it from a blury 5x6 photo taken on a lovely soviet camera. From across a briefing room. And with complete confidence. Without the ability to properly and effectively wipe their own rear end or not masturbate at work, mind you. But goddamn was Timmy good at Vis Recce.

I have this but I channeled to becoming a historian/archivist, which is at least theoretically beneficial to society because someone's got to write up descriptions of what old photos city hall keeps in its basement. Also growing up a Navy brat means I have an ungodly amount of hull numbers memorized, which is surprisingly useful in archive work.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Viral marketing for Yakuza 8 getting out of hand

https://twitter.com/SDNYnews/status/1760364958804488521

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

My Spirit Otter posted:

hes lt. pisswatcher, right?

He is indeed. Which is highly appropriate because he's one of the biggest human turds ever.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

My Spirit Otter posted:

probably time to forward this video of him inciting an insurrection/making treasonous statements to his chain

Also every last ad writer working for Dem candidates because yeah this is the kind of soundbite that even the Undecided-American population can comprehend.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SerthVarnee posted:

Could we PLEASE just go back to talking about the availability of Naan bread in your general vicinity and a discussion of how big of an influence naan bread would be on your wanting to reenlist?

I would enlist for consistent access to restaurant quality naan. The stuff they sell in stores in San Diego just doesn't cut it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arrath posted:

goddamn I love me some Indian food. Just heap on the rice and curry.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pmchem posted:

because of the indian food, right?

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Three for the price of one? Big deal, the Spanish Habsburgs were way more inbred than that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CainFortea posted:

It was a tesla. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about a Tesla ending up in a pond against the driver's wishes

I mean, I'm genuinely not sure that Elon could manage to have someone assassinated via Tesla given that he doesn't understand the first thing about how internet views work.

EDIT: Not saying he wouldn't try, but Tesla can't even make a car that drives straight in normal traffic. There's no reason to assume this was deliberate AI fuckery when their ordinary self-driving is bad enough on its own.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CainFortea posted:

Why would you take that post as a post saying that obviously Elon tried to assassinate someone? It says the opposite.

Unless that's the joke?

Mii reed gud