Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Class: Crossblooded Sorcerer (Black Dragon)
Race: Aasimar
Deity: Desna
Name: Katarina Turan

Like mothers, like daughter.

What the hell, I was too lazy to really type out a good ref to your last LP for character, so let's go with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Question: What kinda tiefling would be a half elf and a rebellious teenager who forms a punk band while skipping class and giving endless poo poo to her sad sack elf step-father?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Cythereal posted:

I probably would have gone with 'Here's a cute couple of married women who give you a magic item and some gold because they're retired adventurers and don't need this anymore' or something along those lines.

But I have never backed a kickstarter, and probably never will. I don't have so much money that I feel comfortable paying money for what may prove to be a game I won't actually enjoy when the finished product is delivered.

So like Viv from Legends and Lattes?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Cythereal posted:

I don't know who or what that is.

It's a book I just finished, which I think you'd really really enjoy. Goodreads link

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Going with Neino