Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Autosport's take:

Alleged Horner messages leaked after Red Bull F1 investigation clears him of wrongdoing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

ilmucche posted:

the fact it was blasted all over the paddock is nuts.

anyhoo i love formula 1 and i hope carlos sainz has a good year because he may be unemployed

Carlosito is driving a WRC Yaris next year.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Red Bull’s Horner dismisses ‘anonymous speculation,’ denies misconduct after alleged evidence out

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Residency Evil posted:

Didn't we need one for 2024? Is there a better one?

Yes and no.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I sent feedback asking for a PS5 F1TV app and all I got was a canned response with where the app is available. Not even a, "thank you for the suggestion" in that canned response.

Sham of an organization.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Jos Verstappen posted:

The team is in danger of being torn apart. It can't go on the way it is. It will explode. He is playing the victim, when he is the one causing the problems.
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/jos-verstappen-red-bull-f1-team-risks-being-torn-apart-if-horner-stays/10582532/

There's a lot to unpack in that quote.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

She’s a woman and a cycling reporter, she’s the antithesis of what those basement dwellers would consider informed journalism

You wouldn't need to mention the cycling part for those cretins.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5dom3Li7d0

Watching this video and holy moly Jim Farley looks like Chris. I know they were cousins, but still.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

wicka posted:

That's gotta be it for MBS, that's completely hosed

One can hope. That guy sucks.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

GramCracker posted:

EVOO has a lower burn temp than something like avocado oil

Cook’s Illustrated give Costco’s EVOO incredible marks.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

GramCracker posted:

As someone with a 1.5L jug of it in their kitchen at all times, I can confirm it slaps

:same:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

slave to my cravings posted:

Alpine rolls over and dies and is replaced by BMW

:pray:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Thanks Ants posted:

Alpine have been poo poo for years so maybe all the top guys leaving is good

El Plan

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

the milk machine posted:

2020 gave us the trophy robots and for that i am thankful

Trophybots were the most F1 reaction to covid distancing.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

International Soap Opera was a common thread title during the Schumi years.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

“Thanks for the heads up, now what’s it gonna take to get you into this Mustang at 28% APR?”

I didn’t know you lived near a military base.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MustardFacial posted:

He is not a Journalist, Noble is an ACTIVIST.
Also this whole mess has been created by people like Noble.
No facts what so ever, just made up stuff from Activists who hates Red Bull.

The Messages was fake, according to a friend of the women who made the fake accusation against Horner.
Independent investigation cleared him...which mean it was a fake accusation...happens all the time and she have told her friend all those messages are FAKE.
Which is why the 2nd batch was never released, Some REAL Reporters reported the first ones looked AI generate.
Then came the friend out confirming they were fake and the 2nd batch wasn't released.

Now the man who has been behind it all showed his ugly face, after all his previous attempts failed to take Horner down.
If I was the head of F1 I would give him a life time ban to F1.
His actions have done massive damage to F1.
If my theory is true of course.
I would also strip the Activist journalists of their press credentials and hand them lifetime ban for pouring fuel on the fire to keep it going.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive thru.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MustardFacial posted:

Do you get the world's most retarded AI help you write this drivel. A senior barrister and associated law firm have concluded that there's nothing to see here but apparently you, other journos bereft of a moral compass plus the likes of verstappen sr, Wolff and Brown know better...which is ironic since it looks to me like a self-interest group with no moral compass.

Ban Jos verstappen, it will do Max a favour.

You seem to have overlooked the fact that the person who originally supplied the screenshots would also have copies...so look there and look at who had access to all the email addresses as I don't and nor do the overwhelming majority.

Before you get into idle speculation you should ascertain if the content is accurate and the only way to do that is to have access to the data on both devices....just because she has a contact with a photo of CH doesn't mean it's him.

You also seem incapable of considering that she is anything from a lazy, incompetent employee that chose to work in a high pressure environment and got shouted at (fair enough) to a scheming psychopath who sought to find riches by whatever means possible

If someone wants an exposé on troubling mental health, I'd advise they read the motorsports.com comment section on any article.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Arc Hammer posted:

Red Bull loses the greatest engineer in the sport and their engine supplier at the same time.

Jim Farley has good, honest Midwestern roots and he won't stand for Horny Horner's hogwash.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

FIA head faces more whistleblower allegations

Reuters posted:

The president of Formula One's governing body, Mohammed Ben Sulayem, faced accusations on Tuesday that he had sought to prevent circuit approval for last year's showcase Las Vegas Grand Prix.

lmao

Full Collapse fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Mar 5, 2024

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

amenenema posted:

R&T, not C&D. Been a LONG time since I had a Car and Driver subscription but they always seemed the most open to critical editorials. Maybe that's changed though.

Most likely is INEOS had it taken down because it was critical of it’s new toy.

Plus, INEOS paid for it and having criticism of how conglomerates buy good press didn’t help either.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I never felt more poor than after reading any golf magazine.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

More like participating in the 2025 Bathurst 1000 Daniel Ricciardo.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

This is why I watch F1.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Thanks Ants posted:

Draw a line through his name on the org chart imo

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Has Christian Horner been put on the rack yet?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Jorpers have found F1.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

A snitch's motivation is to get out of a crime. Otherwise, you're a tattletale.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The fix is in.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

ilmucche posted:

did he manage to get it stopped again in his box in time?

Yes and it shouldn't matter. iirc it was Bottas a few years ago who got dinged for a false start for doing the same thing Norris did.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Dane Train

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Race so boring I didn't realize it was already over.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

daslog posted:

The Haas drivers.

Hate to say it, but KMag and Hulk might be cheaper than both Lawson and Bearman.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Mark Hughes is good and I don’t mind Edd Straw. James Boxall-Legge can be ok, but Scott Mitchell-Malm whines so much.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Residency Evil posted:

That's a great one as well. We went to the Colorado Railroad Museum today. It was 10% 70 year old male volunteers, 90% kids/their dads who were not watching Max win another race.

I like Hyce’s videos. Making a N scale railroad will most likely be my old man hobby.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Tony quidprano posted:

Yeah but in America requiring you to do something sensible and life saving is an affront to your freedoms so instead they gotta sponsor some red neck race out on a potato farm or something

Individualism! gently caress yeah!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

It cracks me the gently caress up when US Republicans travel to Japan and are astonished how polite everyone is despite being presented as a conservative culture in itself. The point just flies over their head that civility can be a good thing.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Also, NASCAR has had ridiculous sponsors since the 1980s.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Mercedes would do handstands to have Verstappen says Wolff

Max and Newey to Merc. Keep sowing the seeds of defection, Toto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

My roommate during freshman year of college was Irish Catholic, so I heard the U2 greatest hits 1980-1990 album a lot.

Full Collapse fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 11, 2024