Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

The new Gate a follow up to that original show about the JSDF gunning down fantasy races with machine guns and tanks like its Stargste SG1?

As far as I can tell its more of a SAO clone?

Super excited for the worlds dumbest D&D players to return in Konosuba and obviously continue the journey in Dungeon Meshi. I'll check out Blue Archive and hope its a Princess Connect and not a <every other gacha anime>. I never saw the original Spice & Wolf so I might give that one a chance too.

Other than that it looks pretty barebones of a season for me. Slime, Demon Slayer and MHA are all huge shows but I bounced off them all many seasons ago and Im not sure I could bring myself to catch up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

symbolic posted:

absolutely astounded by the multiple posts that said this season was looking to be weak

I still havnt started a single show thats aired yet. Nothing catching my interest at all. :shrug:

Still plenty of weeks to go and surprises to be had though so I will hold off on calling it weak for now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

symbolic posted:

this mfer doesn't like trains, bands, art, youkai, mixed drinks, or medieval economics, let's get him

correct, correct, correct, wrong i somehow missed this one, extremely correct, kinda sorta (i like medieval economics as far as Crusader Kings goes :v:)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

symbolic posted:

Tonari no Youkai-san is thataway then

Its good!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Konosuba faces are back I couldnt be any happier right now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

macabresca posted:

Well that was a pretty alright episode. I guess I know what's going to be my next dnd character

Spend time alternating between Dungeon Meshi and Konosuba if you want dnd inspiration.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

My seasonal week breakdown:

Konosuba and Tonari no Yokai-san when I have time during the week.

Not a bad thing though since Im finally catching up on shows/movies recommended to me from previous years like Gunbuster and Vampire Hunter D.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

My breakdowns happen all the time

av + post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Is there a lore reason they're called the Suicide Squad?

They are sent in to do jobs/missions where the expected outcome is basically a 0% success rate and failure is certain death, a suicide mission if you will.