Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in March 2024?
This poll is closed.
Darby Allin & Sting (FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions) 9 45.00%
MKUltra (FORMER TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 5.00%
Spitfire (TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Nueva Generacion Dinamita (AAA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The ABC (FORMER TNA World Tag Team Champions) 1 5.00%
The System (TNA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Suwama & Hideki Suzuki (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
The Saito Brothers (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Yuki Aino & Ryo Mizunami (FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Daisy Monkey (Princess Tag Team Champions) 5 25.00%
AphroditE (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 5.00%
Crazy Star (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 5.00%
BestBros (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Makoto & Nagisa Nozaki (SEAdLINNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Write-In 2 10.00%
Total: 20 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Darby Allin & Sting won the poll last month, and this month is the last possible month to vote for that team (barring anti-aging serum being developed). Lots of joshi, though!

Darby Allin & Sting - FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Young Bucks at Revolution

MKUltra (Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich) - FORMER TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Spitfire at Sacrifice

Spitfire (Dani Luna and Jody Threat) - TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - won from MKUltra at Sacrifice

Nueva Generacion Dinamita (Forastero and Sanson) - AAA World Tag Team Champions - defended against Negro Casas & Psycho Clown at Origenes

The ABC (Ace Austin and Chris Bey) - FORMER TNA World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the System at Sacrifice

The System (Eddie Edwards and Brian Myers) - TNA World Tag Team Champions - won from the ABC at Sacrifice

Suwama & Hideki Suzuki - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Shotaro Ashino & Kuroshio TOKYO Japan during the Dream Power Series, unsuccessfully defended against the Saito Brothers later during the Dream Power Series

The Saito Brothers (Jun Saito and Rei Saito) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Suwama & Hideki Suzuki during the Dream Power Series

Yuki Aino & Ryo Mizunami - FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Daisy Monkey at Grand Princess

Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo and Suzume) - Princess Tag Team Champions - won from Yuki Aino & Ryo Mizunami at Grand Princess

AphroditE (Utami Hayashishita and Saya Kamitani) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Crazy Star at some PPV event that doesn't have a name held in Sendai

Crazy Star (Mei Seira and Suzu Suzuki) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won from AphroditE at some PPV event that doesn't have a name held in Sendai

BestBros (Baliyan Akki and Mei Suruga) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Chon Shiryu & Lee Yoneyamakao, Minoru Fujita & Sayaka Obihiro, and Shuichiro Katsumura & Tokiko Kirihara at Road To Korakuen - Sakura Days

Makoto & Nagisa Nozaki - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - won against VENY & Maya Yukihi at Shin-Kiba Series 2024 Vol. 2 (title was vacant)

Write-In - I don't know if any other belts suit your vote, but I'm all ears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Any other month I would have voted for Daisy Monkey, but I can't overlook Sting and Darby ending their reign in triumph with Sting's amazing retirement match. Sting and Darby all the way!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I gave Daisy monkey the thumbs up and they won the belts for me, I can't vote for anyone else after that

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
One's a bee, the other's a zebra and that's why they're called Daisy Monkey!