Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
With the 40th pick in the 2024 NFL Goon draft the Washington team says, no you don't understand how bad the o-line is, and selects Kingsley Suamataia T BYU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
With the 41st Pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers decide to end their LB problems and select, Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 42nd pick of the 2024 draft, the Houston Texans select Jeremiah Trotter Jr, LB, Clemson

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 43rd pick of the 2024 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, Adisa Isaac, DE, Penn State

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
With the 44th pick, the Las Vegas Raiders select Bo Nix, QB, Oregon

Hopefully he doesn't suck!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 45th pick, the New Orleans Saints select Tyler Nubin, S, Minnesota.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 46th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

With the 47th Pick of the 2024 Goon Draft, the New York Giants select:

ZACH FRAZIER - IOL - West Virginia - :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkUlHQ8WNic

:siren: Amy Pole Her and the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock! :siren:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Jacksonville Jaguars with the 48th pick, after quite a bit of thought, just give in and select Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
With the 49th selection in the draft, the Cincinnati Bengals pick

Javon Foster

Offensive Tackle

Missouri

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

With the 50ndthst pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 11, 2024

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
With the 51st pick in the 2024 goon draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Ennis Rakestraw Jr., CB, Missouri

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
With the 52nd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

With the 53rdndthst pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 11, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

With the 54th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Braden Fiske, DL, FSU
jim schwartz wants his defense to lead the league in intangibles. that's exactly what they get here and no one is going to want to tangleible with this beast

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
With the 55th pick in the Goon Draft the Miami Dolphins are picking Ja’Tavion Sanders, tight end, Texas:

Hamhandler fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 11, 2024

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
With the 56th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Jordan Morgan, OL, Arizona

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 57th pick in the 2024 goon draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Ja'Lynn Polk, WR, Washington.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
With the 58th Pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Kris Jenkins, DL, Michigan.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

With the 59th Pick in the 2024 NFL Goon Draft the Houston Texans select Renardo Green, CB, Florida State

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

With the 60th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft the Buffalo Bills select Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

With the 61st pick in the 2024 Goon Draft the Detroit Lions select Cooper Beebe, G, Kansas State.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
With the 62nd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Max Melton, CB, Rutgers.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
With the 63rd pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Junior Colson, Linebacker, Michigan.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

With the 64th pick in the draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Kiran Amegadjie, OT, Yale.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

With the first pick of round 3 and the 65th pick overall, the Carolina Panthers are very pleased to select: Payton Wilson, LB, NC State

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 66th pick, The Arizona Cardinals select Bralen Trice, EDGE, Washington

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

With the 67th pick in the 2024 NFL Goon draft the Washington team begrudgingly looks at defense and selects Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

With the 68th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft the New England Patriots select Jonathan Brooks - RB - Texas.

The San Diego Chargers are on the clock.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
With the 69th pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Christian Haynes, OG, UConn

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

With the 70th Pick of the 2024 Goon Draft, the New York Giants select:

DEVONTEZ WALKER - Wide Receiver - UNC - :patriot:

:siren: Kevino07 and the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock! :siren:

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
With the 71st pick of the Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select

Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky

:siren: Professor Funk and the New York Jets are on the clock! :siren:

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
With the 72nd pick of the Goon Draft, the New York Jets select

The decidedly not puny Dominick Puni, IOL/OT, Kansas

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

With the 73rd pick of the 2024 Goon Draft, the Detroit Lions select

Javon Bullard, S Georgia

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

With the 74th pick of the 2024 Goon draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Ruke Orhorhoro, DT, Clemson

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
With the 75th pick, the Chicago Bears select
Sedrick Van Pran, Center, Georgia

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

With the76th pick of the 2024 draft, the Denver Broncos select Kris Abrams-Draine, CB, Missouri.

The Las Vegas Raiders are on the clock...

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 77th pick in the 2024 Goon Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

With the 78th pick in the 2024 NFL Goon draft the Washington team goes back to offense and selects Malik Washington, WR UVA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

With the 79th pick in the 2024 Goon NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Jermaine Burton WR Alabama