Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I’m gonna speed it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Stronghold Crusader 2

Edit supreme commander 2

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Apr 16, 2024

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
SimCity 2 (000)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Sakurazuka posted:

Yars as in Yars Revenge?

They’re Starfoxing this franchise!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Just let everyone cheat and determine who is the best cheater

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Jay Rust posted:

Maybe i'm weird but i'm okay with that? Like i wouldn't scream at a stage magician if i somehow noticed the second ace of spaces up their sleeve

I would, it means they’re bad at spelling

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Next you’re gonna tell me Morse code and saxophone input Elden Ring players are cheating

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Arrrthritis posted:

I remember there was/is a bunch of this happening in the speedrunning community, where people would either a) take someone else's run footage and try to pass it off as their own or b) splice together footage from different runs to try to pass off a new WR.

We need a King of Kong sequel

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

credburn posted:

I can "read" things in dreams if they're signs or something not really significant, but if it's like a message or something important, I can't read it. It's a recurring thing, where I'll find a note or something, and I'll just be staring at it so hard trying to read it. I can allllmmmoooost read a word, then I lose it. Some dreams I spend a really long time just trying to read something.

I think I read somewhere that the part of your brain that processes words turns off during sleep which is why people can’t read things in dreams and maybe why smartphones generally don’t show up either

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Gaius Marius posted:

The only dreams I have are about people cutting me open and rearranging or stealing my organs.

Frederick Chilton what are you doing on this forum

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I’m shopping for a budget gaming pc

A friend told me the Steam Deck is starting to run into a performance hill with games released 2023 onwards. How true is this

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 22, 2024

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Not looking for a full tower, looking for something to play on the tv, and maybe in bed

Micro PC, laptop or Steam Deck (or Steam Deck clone)?

I’m also told gaming laptops get way hot because they cram in components that probably need desktop cooling. What do you guys think

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Okay is there a better pc game boy than steam deck I guess I should be asking next

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Oh yeah some of the most relaxing game time I’ve ever had was loving off from the main story in RDR2 and just wandering around on my horse hunting deer and exploring stuff

I was gone so long the gang sent a guy to find me and check if I was okay

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://x.com/historyinmemes/status/1782499867215941912?s=46

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Kiryu would not spoil the sanctity of baseball like that

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Kiryu had to defend the honor of baseball

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Always a good sign when your company has “& Friends” in the name

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
One of my top played games this year is Tetris Effect on Switch

Real easy to turn my brain off, plop into bed and hypnotize myself to sleep this way

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
One might even say it’s good

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8fVT_Ds4Q&pp=ygUVdGV0cmlzIGVmZmVjdCB0cmFpbGVy

Amazing trailer

Tetris Effect: the universe loves you, dolphins jump out of the water to celebrate your achievements

Tetris 99: gently caress you I hope you die and I hope you know I killed you

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I thought survival games were the ones where you gather rocks and sticks

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
The tweet was up for almost an hour and then after dril got him he deleted the tweet in seconds and then his account a minute after that

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Delistable content

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

mystes posted:

I guess I just haven't noticed because it's hard to distinguish intentionally psx style from just having really bad graphics

I think PlayStation 1 had a unique effect where polygons or textures all moved at different speeds from each other, causing a wobbly or wavy motion

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Khanstant posted:

When a game scales up a doodad as a landscape feature I like to try and spot the original size ones throughout the game.

I remember having my mind blown when someone told me there’s only one rock 3D model in Halo, and it’s always rotated or partly submerged in the ground so you don’t notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Finally a rat punching VR sim