Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

E: oh I don't usually read ur posts lol

^^^ non-smoking was the table right next to the shitters.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

You do risk an endless line of relatives and acquaintances trying to sell you this all-natural supplement that totally worked for their cousin's best friend's aunt who thought she was infertile and now she has octuplets

Just say it sounds like witchcraft and there's nothing about it in the Bible.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Olanphonia posted:

I wonder what it's like to live while being this loving stupid

You can enlist too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

idiotsavant posted:

If you’re just gossiping with whoever then sure, but if you’re talking about relationship stuff with a close friend/confidant?? As long as it isn’t the kind of close friend who immediately blabs all your poo poo to everyone I think it’s fine; people should be able to have outlets for that sort of thing.

If anyone told me "my wife is a lousy gently caress" I'd not want them to talk to me ever again.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You're just wrong.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

For the longest time I thought it was lepers and not leopards.

You can eat lepers' faces
Leopards can eat your face

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I must've missed that one in school.

It's all up there chilling with auspaimitnahsaitvontsu and bebibu bebibu a e a e.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When I was a kid my mum wanted me to always wear shirts buttoned all the way up, and tucked in. Of course I didn't (at least not for longer than it took me to get out of eyeshot). She was still of the same mind when I'd moved out, and would tell me every time I visited that I should button my shirt properly and tuck it in. I showed her some photographs of two lads with combed hair (another thing I wasn't really doing) wearing shirts with the top button buttoned and the shirt neatly tucked into their trousers. She said "well those guys look nice and proper! why can't you do that?" When I told her they were both school shooters she never said anything about it anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shanghaied posted:

Is this from a far away country where birthday cakes are dirt cheap? 'Cause just lmao ruining multiple expensive cakes for your lovely joke year after year lol.

You can make a cake for less than 20€.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why the gently caress didn't the fucko go in, explain the situation, and ask them to sell him some crab cakes to go?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

limp_cheese posted:

I'm pretty sure when the American Doll story came up people pointed out they were probably mass produced crab cakes that are the same as any other chain restaurant.

Yet for some reason he HAD to have the ones at the American doll store. Why? :iiam:

My theory: he's a pædo! I mean he never said he wasn't!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

trickybiscuits posted:

Oh my. That's so on-the-nose crazy it doesn't feel real.

It's the badminton that did it for me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

John Wick of Dogs posted:

As a manager I've been in this situation where someone has something important but I need the shift covered supporting production and it isn't fair to the other employees to move them around either of they don't want, so you know what I did? Covered the shift myself. It's that simple. If you are a manager you need to be prepared to cover for an employee when they have something important

Most managers have absolutely no idea how to do any productive work.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MagusofStars posted:

Absolutely true, but even if he doesn't know jack poo poo, it's a call center. I feel like if he wanted to, he probably could have bullshitted his way through a two-hour shift using a combination of the prepared script, the checklist of common answers (have you tried restarting your computer?), putting customers on hold to buy time, some rear end-pulls about "our tech team is working on this very issue" and so forth. Customers might not get their issues solved because he doesn't actually know how to solve their problems, but he probably could have basically played for time until Best Employee comes in to start actually answering poo poo correctly.

Of course, that would mean he'd need to come in on the day they're normally closed (read: weekend or holiday) and I'm sure as poo poo not giving up *my* day off.

Nah probably literally literally doesn't know how a headset goes on or how to answer a phone. (Seriouspost. Had a guy who didn't know how to lace shoes. [Everyone has to wear safety shoes. They came unlaced.])

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Barudak posted:

I feel like safety shoes almost definitionally shouldn't have laces

OK Seppo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mx. posted:

[b]AITA for being pissed off our kitchen flooded?

If only there had been sinks for IDK a hundred years (possibly more, I'm not a sinkologist) that made flooding the kitchen like this impossible. (Yeah yeah I know it's communism to mandate such things.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Runcible Cat posted:

Hell, even my small cats can do that.

I once had to leave the apartment because a cat did a poo poo so smelly in the toilet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

This guy is obviously TA but I do miss getting paper copies of certain things, the main one being concert tickets. I have a collection of old ticket stubs that just stops abruptly in the late 2000s.

Also from a usability standpoint, a map is about 40 000 times better than a telephone. Unless your telephone is loving gigantic I guess.

Then again I don't give a poo poo about theme parks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Being judgy and being judgmental are two different (although similar) things. If you're judgmental, you judge things more or worse - or both - than you probably should. If you're judgy, you assume your judgments have some sort of authority, like a judge's.

Compare:
Judgmental person: "You are an animal because you watch anime."
Judgy person: "You are an animal because you watch anime. You must stop watching anime!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just like the word zinc. Riboflavin too.

My daughter stole my kitchen zinc, AITA?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scathach posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, the phrase "I was gifted (object)" bothers you?

Not as much as unboxing and unhauling but sure.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bobstar posted:

French Fries exist in a superposition of vegan/not vegan, depending if they're served with "real food" (meat) or on their own (snack), or alongside other vegan food (woke).

Also what fat they are fried in.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hey fuckos,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuQhkMdYGhw

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mystes posted:

That appears to be from a couple years after the reddit story

lmao look at this goober who has never hearda wormholes smhd

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'd probably not go to that funeral, personally

They often have free food.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

All mothers are biological. Robots can neither give birth nor adopt.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just give every newborn a paternity test :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

That has to be rage bait

I thought it was from this thread.

Oh well, it was from A thread anyway.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hughlander posted:

“What are you some kind of beta?”

*pulls out stack of commodore 64s* ach ja i'm beta!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mx. posted:

AITA for not Giving my Friends a ride if they Didn't Fasten their Seatbelts?

They are 100% Nazis. Only Nazis have such strongly-held wrong principles. (See also: anti-vaccination, 5G hysteria, Second Amendment -lunatics)

e: OP is a huge rear end in a top hat for using the dumb-poo poo hell idiot wrong temperature scale, tho. Probably also a Nazi, judging by that.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AceClown posted:

5 people I've witnessed using the restroom in 24 years of life

I'm 42 and I haven't witnessed 5 people on the bog. Certainly no-one in my family. Am I weird?

(I'm not American so even our military installations have real doors on toilet stalls. e: Well, the ones I saw. Just in case someone was going to make that point.)

e: And what does being fat have to do with using or not using (which doesn't happen) the seat ring? I'm Amerifat and I've never even considered it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Bramble posted:

Geez, do you demand your doctor explain the meaning and consequences of each result in your bloodwork?

Yes, of course I do?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

artsy fartsy posted:

TIFU by not telling my doctor how many Tic-Tacs I eat per day

Eating that much xylitol (:finland:) in a day would make itself known pretty darn quick like, big time stylee.

Anyway I was reminded of the time I saw a whole box of apple straps at a discount store (when I were a lad they cost 50 pennies a piece at a kiosk!) for like two euros and I bought it and I ate them all and then it was a very unpleasant time for Megadoodoo's momma's boy because all the acidity really gets you coming out. Thanks for reading.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cythereal posted:

A friend (24M) of mine (23M) apparently lied and told someone we slept together. Now everyone is congratulating me for coming out of the closet, and they think I am just lying because I am ashamed when I tell them I am not gay. The guy who lied refuses to tell the truth.

Going theory is that the guy lied about them having sex to cover for the doing cocaine thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Thomas JeffPERSE hahhahhaa.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fil5000 posted:

I love my dog so much that I will carry what's left of his corpse with me at all times

Hear me out:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

AITA for insisting that a closed friendship breakup happened over the phone instead of over text?

Curious about the things u/copaceticconvert is deliberately not saying here, but lol at trying to my-way-or-the-highway someone who literally just told you she's chosen the highway.

If he's religious why is he asking Reddit instead of, you know, god?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shanghaied posted:

Unless the weeb is exceptionally tall, he's not gonna "tower" over anyone in Japan. The average height for adult men in Japan is 170-something centimetres, only a couple of percent shorter than the average American man. It was broadly true that the Japanese were significantly shorter like a century ago or something, but that was also because of stunted growth due to childhood malnutrition, which is just not a thing in Japan in the year 2024.

What a shock that a weeb harbours old racial stereotypes!

According to Estelle, American men are "five foot seven" whatever the gently caress that means.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Biplane posted:

They're all weird feet guys, I think.

It is weird to have five foots, or seven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is it weird to have
five foots, or even seven?

thepopmonster posted:

No, but it is odd.