Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Well that was quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hmm

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:stare:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Can both these teams lose and be eliminated in the first round?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:geno:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Fancy Cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

Go Fancy Cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

Go Fancy Cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Rempe already taking penalties

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Matt Zerella posted:

The reffing in this is gonna be a complete shitshow.

It’s the playoffs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

Of all loving people

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vintersorg posted:

Floodgates etc

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:fork:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Powershift posted:

Why did the goalie just stand up and watch it go in.

Mesmerized by the size of Rempe, the absolute unit.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh hey a thing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

laughing my rear end off at picturing Dancing Larry flying through MSG like:

gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

heehee posted:

im rockin back n forth cant handle this

Imagine if it goes to OT :unsmigghh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

T.C. posted:

I think you mean imagine if it goes to six OTs

Let’s save that for a game that didn’t start at 10 PM EST. Just one or two will suffice for now.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Red Red Blue posted:

whats the point of going multiple OT if you aren't up at 3 am watching hockey

I’m too old and broken for that poo poo, although last year it did lead to this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ZeeBoi posted:

lmao leafs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh my

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Loleafs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ew

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is all Bettman’s fault

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Fancy Cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:psyduck: how did that not go in

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:stare::cop:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Murdstone posted:

These goalies are fantastic

Seriously. Bob going Matrix aside, which was amazing, Vasilevskiy has been outstanding in this game too

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
My body isn’t ready for this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
YES

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I love you, Carter Verhaeghe

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

I appreciate the OT was basically the right length of time to skip the COL/WPG intermission so we can roll right into the second.

Problem is the tweet is real and I’m now wound up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Tkachuk you magnificent bastard

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

Tkachuk you magnificent bastard

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:powercatte:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Koopa Kid posted:

Steven Stamkos has always dreamed of being a Maple Leaf

Everyone has nightmares now and then

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I don’t care for the Leafs…

…but gently caress Boston forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Regardless of anything: gently caress Corey Perry