Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
raku to receive title shot for princess of princess championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
idk i feel like we are scared of spoilers most places so here is where you can post about tjpw without such fear. and also be killed if youre weird about it

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

the tag belt match at yes wonderland was really good, despite the it being very obvious daisy monkey would defend it still kept the tension up
that last 2.9 from the challengers made me tingly

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ohtori Akio posted:

raku to receive title shot for princess of princess championship

finally

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

its what weve all been waiting for. It's Her Turn.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

im more in favor of raku / ram princess tag title shot

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am going to be weird about TJPW and nobody can stop me. I am going to say that I would marry Raku, Rika Tatsumi and Arisu Endo and talk about stuff in a parasocial way and Akio is going to get owned because of it.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ahhhhh!!! Ahh! gently caress!!!!!!!!!!

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

kira summers getting to team up with raku lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
snooze is seething

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

its fun when runa and haru team up, they always get up to something during the entrance

also that time they were on opposite teams and did a lil headbutt when shaking hands

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

raku has been winning a lot lately... might get a shot at the international princess belt

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
someone should make a bot that posts all the tweets every tjpw member makes here so i don't have to use a twitter offsite once a week to see any interesting tweets i have missed (i don't have a twitter)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

someone should make a bot that posts all the tweets every tjpw member makes here so i don't have to use a twitter offsite once a week to see any interesting tweets i have missed (i don't have a twitter)

you should do it lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ohtori Akio posted:

you should do it lol

i don't know how to code

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

i don't know how to code

skill issue

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

well its a technical issue so i will try to solve it the SAW way: asking wayne if he can do it

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

well its a technical issue so i will try to solve it the SAW way: asking wayne if he can do it

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wayne ftw.