Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would you name your firstborn son?
Daequan
Skrillex
rear end Man
Rachel
View Results

• Locked thread
wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
considiering Rachel to be Goku option, voted accordingly.

to my boy Goku: I don't always X, but when i do it's XX (XXX)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effsix
Aug 5, 2011

Keep it moving, chicken people! These knockoff purses ain't gonna make themselves!

MMOs & Welfare posted:

Brush your filthy fuckin candy coated teeth like 3 times a day

This ^^^

Don't believe everything your teachers say, some adults are totally full of poo poo (it took me ages to work this out). They will lie to you accidentally as well as on purpose. This goes for religion as well, believe what you will but there's a buttload of religions out there and they can't all be right so statistically if you are religious it is likely that you have the wrong one. (A clue into how reliable your religion is can be if it has a rule about going to hell for simply being unaware of the religion, it's definitely total bullshit made up by dickhead monks a coupla thousand years ago.)

Anyway the Earth could be one big rear end game of the Sims or Age of Empires run by some goon deity who has since left the unfolding chaos to ruin itself while he/she/shklee has gone to work/sleep/another dimension/their grave.

Never let iTunes "sort" your music collection into folders. That loving piece of poo poo.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Become an investment banker.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Don't be gay. If you think you're gay you're probably not so just ignore it and choose to be straight.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Work hard cause you aint getting poo poo from me but a funeral bill & unpaid tax bill.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

redshirt posted:

Balls and/or eyes, son.

This is in response to the question "what are those weird growths on your back" of course.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Stay off the loving computer until you're 18. Go outside, talk with girls, learn a sport or an instrument, LIVE!

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

DarkCrawler posted:

Stay off the loving computer until you're 18. Go outside, talk with girls, learn a sport or an instrument, LIVE!

Be funnier than this guy or everyone will hate you, like they do him.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Look at me son, I got to this age because I was constantly scared of everything and everyone and always lead a miserable shut-in social life, avoiding most "fun activities" normals have and the only reason we had you is because your prostitute mother decided to ditch you and the judge said I was stuck with you.

Follow in my footsteps and you might be as successful as me

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Momplestiltskin posted:

Be funnier than this guy or everyone will hate you, like they do him.

That wasn't a joke though.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Son by the time I was your age I had a galactic Empire on EVE Online and was getting paid in Bitcoins. Why are you wasting your time with "girls" and stupid poo poo?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
1'd no goku.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
STAY IN YOUR ROOM!

*throws empty bottle of whiskey at wall*

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
"If the babysitter acts strangely, run to the bathroom and lock the door. There is a phone in the cupboard. Call."

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Don't hurt helpless people or animals.
If you don't plan for your own needs, no one else will either.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
When you post a poll don't forget Goku.

Edit: Not voting this is bullshit

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Celebrities are not role models

Buy the best quality clothing you can afford

Its okay to be bored

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
"When you are old enough, you must kill me and claim my name as I did to my father. Only then will you be a man. If you are defeated, you will be forgotten."

also never go to india

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Every person upon this Earth has poo poo his pants at one point or another. Remember this, the next time someone tries to intimidate you.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
gently caress nerds. Seriously. Worst people by far. Don't be like your old man and piss away your childhood playing video games with a bunch of idiots.

Don't give a gently caress about what people say about you, to a degree.

When you get into a fight, kick the enemy in the balls and just do whatever to win.

I'm going to kill myself once I reach 40 because it's all downwards from there. Consider doing the same.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Do whatever you want with your life because there will always be people that think they know how to live your life better than you.

Know that I will always love and accept you.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
son. your old man is a rough and tumble bukowski type. he's had sex and knows that it hurts to get punched in the dick because he's no stranger to throwing down.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Don't put your dick in crazy

Jack off and think about it

If you play a sport, play to win

You can be good at anything with enough practice and hard work

Read more books. All the books. Stay away from 'young adult' poo poo though.

Look at poo poo happening around you. be aware of where you are, who you are with, and the people around you.

Don't major in the humanities

Semi-related to above, If you can be successful in sales, many companies will suck your dick. 1-3 yrs of sales experience after college is very strong on a resume and will get you chosen over people with fancy business degrees.

My parents didnt let me watch TV from mon to fri no matter if i had homework or not until i left for college. This is something im going to do with my kids. They told me to read a book, play a sport, or go outside. Consequently i didnt so poo poo but videogames all weekend around baseball games but hey, it worked out in the end.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

You never go rear end to mouth!

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride, I say, take it!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
son social skills are for the birds. do nothing but consume pop culture at a grotesque pace and make references that people will recognise and appreciate.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

As you grow up, you may notice that you're not really happy with your body. Don't worry! It happens to everyone at some point or another. Take some time to make sure its not just a phase, and if you're still unhappy with how you look, here's what you do:

1. Find someone with a body you do like.

2. Invite them to play a game of "Hide the Soul" in that empty lot behind Wal-Mart after dark.

3. Have them lie down and put your hand on their forehead.

4. Repeat this until the magic happens: "Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!"

5. Go and enjoy a life full of confidence!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
smoke weed everyday

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
always take two hits

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008
dont never gently caress with no anime

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Nobody in this life gives a drat what you do and there is not a person on this earth that owes you a thing. You'll only get what you want by your own hands and even then it can fall from your grip. Learn that failure can be healthy and it can teach you more than a success. Be confident for you were born with all the tools you need, you've only to train yourself how best to use them.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
if you flick it more than three times you're playing with it

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

Haulin' Ass, Gettin' Paid
TEN XXXTRA LARGE
Whatever you do, don't take your grandparents' advice.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Never pay for the pussy

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Cocaine.

I don't know if you should do it. But you should always have it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All men are pigs and you can't trust a single one of them. Even the nice ones.

Always have your rape whistle at the ready.

that nig hive mind
Mar 16, 2014

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simple
Apr 11, 2007
Stop breeding you stupid little brats.

• Locked thread