Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

How about a flaming ice-pick to heat things up cool things down hit things with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
Fisticuffs, the sweet science.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Snake, this is a sneaking mission. Take them down with nonlethal means only. I recommend donning your Cloaking device and administering a dose of Morphine

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

This LP is currently on TEMPORARY hiatus until I can nail down and tighten up my workflow and stop letting my work schedule drag down my mood whenever I actually have enough time to do it. That being said I think that's enough weapons and this thread will reopen with a big update, whenever that may be. Hopefully not too long from now.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your relatively quiet patience.

my other LP, SBCG4AP, will continue normal updates very soon. don't ask me about this thread in there please.

• Locked thread