Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dongsweep

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
I'll let you guys in on a secret, pinch the tip to make the hole smaller so it matches your flaccid tip hole size. You fake your penis pee into thinking it is normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
pee in a cup and then pour the cup in the toilet :rolleyes:

Pinche Rudo

One of my personal faves is the no look under the leg piss it's like a sick basketball pass

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
my old roommate always liked to let 'er rip off the balcony onto the neighbor's AC unit

I'm more of a fan of kneeling on the kitchen floor and aiming upward into the kitchen sink. I call it the mortar strike.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

blinking beacon nose posted:

pee in a cup and then pour the cup in the toilet :rolleyes:

mailorder bees! posted:

my old roommate always liked to let 'er rip off the balcony onto the neighbor's AC unit

I'm more of a fan of kneeling on the kitchen floor and aiming upward into the kitchen sink. I call it the mortar strike.

reminder: anything can be a toilet - be it a sink or AC unit or someone's car sunroof, the only limit is your imagination and also the distance that you can piss

Here's one for you more advanced pissers w/ hardons out there:

treasure bear

goldmine

(piss is gold)

Corn Glizzy

google THIS

this is why they had to institute random drug testing in professional pissing w/ hardon leagues, a few bad apples etc.

of course the drug testing itself is a sight to behold

alnilam

Jett posted:

this is why they had to institute random drug testing in professional pissing w/ hardon leagues, a few bad apples etc.

of course the drug testing itself is a sight to behold

talk about small targets, the drug test itself should really be the champoins round

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

im still not sold on hte crazy techniques that involve poopin

treasure bear

mailorder bees! posted:

im still not sold on hte crazy techniques that involve poopin

poop is gross and not allowed in my pissing dojo

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i mean it looks like the little dude has a decent spiderman goin on but he ruins it by poopin everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Cumt posted:

poop is gross and not allowed in my pissing dojo

poop is gross as gently caress + an instant disqualification (possible ban!) from the big pissing w/ hardon leagues

Reminder: "don't do the doo!!"

• Locked thread