Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

figured this topic of intense discussion needed it's own thread

here is where you share your hot tips + tricks for pissing w/ a hardon, these are some of my personal tips + tricks to get the ball rolling:

-the handstand (my personal fav.)- not recommended for use in public restrooms due to gross floors

-the longshot - you stand well back and go for a high ark similar to a mortar strike but w/ piss (very impressive if you are accurate, try it in a public toilet to impress ppl (NOTE: practice at home first))

-the trickshot - generally a longshot but with a twist! (extremely impressive) e.g. pissing from one stall into another (check other stall is empty first)

-the tuck - you sit and tuck it under the toilet seat, possibly leaning forward to minimize risk of 'gapping' (where you piss through the gap between the bowl and seat (v messy))

-the lean - you lean over and support yourself with one hand on the top of the toilet or the wall (popular choice)

-the PissWarrior - lay on your back w/ your head next to the bowl and aim to piss over your head or just all over yourself

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

here is an illustrated guide to the 'Longshot' for those looking to get into the pissing w/ hardon scene

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

a little something for those who have difficulty w/ aiming

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

something more like this?

GoodbyeTurtles fucked around with this message at 20:56 on May 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

-the lean - you lean over and support yourself with one hand on the top of the toilet or the wall (popular choice)

this is really the correct option. angle of lean of course being adjusted for how hard you are

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
just go hog wild and let it spray where it may

Looke

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

This is also my piss position of choice

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

mailorder bees! posted:

just go hog wild and let it spray where it may

this is the only correct way

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

-the tuck - you sit and tuck it under the toilet seat, possibly leaning forward to minimize risk of 'gapping' (where you piss through the gap between the bowl and seat (v messy))

also gapping is a serious problem. do not attempt the tuck on a live piss until you've had a few dry practice runs

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

mailorder bees! posted:

also gapping is a serious problem. do not attempt the tuck on a live piss until you've had a few dry practice runs

lol if you're a noob without a gap shield

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im just lookin out for prospective pee-ers that may not feel like shelling out for such luxuries.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i once did that and the head of my penis touched the inner wall of the bowl and that was nasty

keep ur penises safe people!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
maybe they want to try the tuck without the investment.

that said, what model of shield do you recommend?

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

this is a very important point! theres no shame in going for a dry practice run

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

mailorder bees! posted:

maybe they want to try the tuck without the investment.

that said, what model of shield do you recommend?

I built my own out of old milk jugs and silly putty

Nosfereefer

i bet you could make great big $ if you invetned a gap-free toilet, could be a good kickstarter??

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
it's a decent idea, but for those on a higher level, i believe there's a few techniques that actually involve the gap

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

it's a decent idea, but for those on a higher level, i believe there's a few techniques that actually involve the gap

this is why i'm strictly gapSheild free :cool:

Machai

The Shower - Take a shower. Pee wherever.

GoodbyeTurtles

Machai posted:

this is an absloute must for beginners but is not great for those looking for the thrill of more advanced techniques

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i've heard about some crazy, avant-garde techniques involving trash cans and floor drains. i was thinking of giving those a try

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
-the squat: facing the tank, squat over the bowl and lean towards the tank, while pressing down on your rock hard cock. Adjust lean and depth of squat to accommodate the angle of your turgid member. Also known as the low lean or "laying tank".

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"cut it off" -windmillslayer

GoodbyeTurtles

Machai posted:

also there is in fact an advanced tech with the same name in which you stand up and piss all over yourself (upwards) which can work really will in conjuction with tucking your boner under a belt

shin42k

im looking to break past the amateur techniques but dont know where to start. can someone recommend some good books on the subject

GoodbyeTurtles

shin42k posted:

im looking to break past the amateur techniques but dont know where to start. can someone recommend some good books on the subject

well idk about books out there, but if you have any local public toilets my best guess is you'll have a local pissing w/ boner club of some sort who may be able to help you out if you're not confident to try more difficult techniques at home :)

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

I'm really into the 2 man techniques myself. you can really push yourself when you have that competition right there.

GoodbyeTurtles

Awesome! posted:

I'm really into the 2 man techniques myself. you can really push yourself when you have that competition right there.

competitive pissing w/ boners is a good way to advance your pissing w/ boner skill as well as confidence. it takes some real skill to get into full 2 man techniques though i'm quite impressed :)

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
whats the one called where you reenact a lightsaber battle? i like that one

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"cut it off" -windmillslayer

came here to post this

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

mailorder bees! posted:

whats the one called where you reenact a lightsaber battle? i like that one

i like to call it the bone wars.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
the dick trickle - put on a nascar helmet and pinch the tip so it only dribbles out. Also, yell "VRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMM" and run in circles

WindmillSlayer

Just fukken aim it downwards and piss in the sink. Jesus don't make this complicated.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

WindmillSlayer posted:

Just fukken aim it downwards and piss in the sink. Jesus don't make this complicated.

bush league. it's ok though you won't have to worry about it for that much longer

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

WindmillSlayer posted:

Well excuse us for enjoying a hobby

WindmillSlayer

mailorder bees! posted:

Well excuse us for enjoying a hobby

Sorry that was mean the wall lean is also good

Machai

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shin42k

note the arc of the pee, flawless technique

Tatsuta Age

so good at being in trouble

^^^^ that's some good 'ish

poverty goat

i just use the window

e: or shower if its cold out

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i just use the window

e: or shower if its cold out

i hope you're way up in an apartment

cute anime girl

You can jerk it so it goes back to a flaccid state, but this is risky because - as most of you probably know - pissing after masturbation is literally the worst thing you can do to yourself unless you don't mind cleaning up piss, or sit down while urinating, or use a nospread hack for your weewee shotgun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Limed00d posted:

You can jerk it so it goes back to a flaccid state, but this is risky because - as most of you probably know - pissing after masturbation is literally the worst thing you can do to yourself unless you don't mind cleaning up piss, or sit down while urinating, or use a nospread hack for your weewee shotgun.

The pee comes out in two different directions! Whats up with that?

• Locked thread