Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

And local police seized $250 in illegal tomatoes today in what they're calling the grow-op bust of the century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Tommychu posted:

And local police seized $250 in illegal tomatoes today in what they're calling the grow-op bust of the century.

We've moved beyond tomacco, and are well into tomarijana

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

The nice thing about chinesium light bars is that replacing them isn't super expensive (when compared with real Rigid light bars)!

I had one on my bike, and it was awesome.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

That looks sci-fi as hell.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
Cheap LED light bars are the best LED light bars. I did my 2,000 lumen setup for $40 including the wiring harness with a water proof switch, relay, and ATC fuse.

E: You'd have to be a special kind of rear end in a top hat to attack a Jeep with a knife after stealing everything off it, jesus

MonkeyNutZ fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Aug 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!

jonathan posted:

Newfies stole my light bar. LoL. I was told they're selling them to Prince George residents who want to use them for Grow ops.

Oh aye eh well, byeah! :byobear:

• Locked thread