Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

:synpa:

i have an internet crush on all of you ^_____________^

nvm no cake fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

cruft posted:

Is this true? I've been avoiding BYOB for like ten years because I thought it was the same as FYAD, but it seems like maybe y'all are kind of what I was hoping GBS would become.

Please don't ban me :ohdear:

byob is for chill postin with cool peeps :)

it is much better than gbs, welcome

Eye of Widesauron

cruft posted:

Is this true? I've been avoiding BYOB for like ten years because I thought it was the same as FYAD, but it seems like maybe y'all are kind of what I was hoping GBS would become.

I posted a picture of a dude with his dick blown off yesterday

You will be fine I DIDNT get probed but I got scolded by Fluffy which is way scarier

:ohdear:

Welcome home :glomp:

nvm no cake

cruft posted:

its true, believe the hype

cruft

Widestancer posted:

Welcome home :glomp:

Neat! Thanks!

i am he

cruft posted:

Neat! Thanks!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639936 click this link cruft :)

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

cruft posted:

yea its this so hang around - post a lil

City of Glompton

cruft posted:

my new friend, welcome! come in, come in, sit down and get comfortable. would you like coffee, tea, shitposting? we are totes gay and full of love and friendship here! if that is what you are interested in, you my friend are in luck!

cruft

I'm still expecting this to all turn out to be a big joke. Like, there was this thread about people working out, and someone posted a photo, and people were all like "hey, looking good".

But nobody's followed up with "FOR ME TO POOP ON" or anything. So, yeah, I'm still a little weirded out by byob, but this seems like a neat place.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
it's ok I guess

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

Yep, when GBS changed I thought I had found a home, but then BOYB came back.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

cruft posted:

I'm still expecting this to all turn out to be a big joke. Like, there was this thread about people working out, and someone posted a photo, and people were all like "hey, looking good".

But nobody's followed up with "FOR ME TO POOP ON" or anything. So, yeah, I'm still a little weirded out by byob, but this seems like a neat place.

Byob is a wierd place so it is totally normal to be a bit wierded out

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

>;I

tao of lmao

i think 'sgood

Afro Doug

i feel the same way.

cruft

I just noticed there are 219 pages of threads.

Wow.

birds

byob is definitely up there on my list of sub forums i like

FluffieDuckie

cruft posted:

I just noticed there are 219 pages of threads.

Wow.

we just post and post and post

here i am posting some more

it's what we do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yep, when GBS changed I thought I had found a home, but then BOYB came back.

me too

• Locked thread