Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

honestly i don't know how you guys walk with that thing dangling between your legs. it's a miracle you get anywhere

Before I learned proper adjustment techniques I sat on my own testicle as a child and incapacitated myself in the middle of class. V embarrassing.

Captain No-mates

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Before I learned proper adjustment techniques I sat on my own testicle as a child and incapacitated myself in the middle of class. V embarrassing.

owned

ass

ulvir posted:

I agree, its quite annoying actually. but boxer briefs usually keeps it in place. falling off of the bicycle seat is a nightmare though

boxer briefs are a godsend. I don't even know why people bother with regular boxers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cowabanga posted:

boxer briefs are a godsend. I don't even know why people bother with regular boxers

:agreed:

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

Cowabanga posted:

I don't like that much freedom that boxers gives, I like my junk a little contained.

Flynn Taggart

I wear regular old briefs because I've matured into the embarrassing old man stage of my life

ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

regular boxers just ends up giving you a chafe and wedgie on the reg

ulvir

Flynn Taggart posted:

I wear regular old briefs because I've matured into the embarrassing old man stage of my life

I find the hem or whatever you call it on briefs starts chafing the inner thigh something fierce. gonna go boxer briefs to the end

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 30, 2014

Tater Tot 13

Making the best of a goon situation.

DinoCzar posted:

I don't like that much freedom that boxers gives, I like my junk a little contained.

as a middle aged dude I'm thinking of going more toward briefs again. Sort of an underwear circle of life.

ulvir

Blue's Clues posted:

Best part is pooping standing up!

even better

City of Glompton

ulvir posted:

even better

that was special

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 29, 2014

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

:raise:

intriguing....

Savage For The Winjun

i enjoy aging better, smelling better, and making more money than the other gender, it is p nice.

Flynn Taggart

ulvir posted:

even better

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

• Locked thread