Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tane

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Must have gone well if he still hasn't posted.

poverty goat

cotton

Machai

When you start to sex her you should put on "Welcome to the Jungle"

Disco_Bandit

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

RaIp posted:

When you start to sex her you should put on "Welcome to the Jungle"

nah, play this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebh6x6Bze_0

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Colonel Wood posted:

What topics should I cover in conversation?

y'know those lcd picture frames? the ones where you can put videos on them, like a gif in a picture frame. yeah, give her this

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Mods sticky pls

Noctis Horrendae

Same

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

beer pal posted:

seen any good movies lately? oh, godzilla, i heard that was good. i just watched 12 years a slave the other day, boy slavery was so wrong huh?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

The Kraken posted:

y'know those lcd picture frames? the ones where you can put videos on them, like a gif in a picture frame. yeah, give her this

tell me mroe about these frames pls tia

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

The Kraken posted:

Reset Button

beer pal posted:

seen any good movies lately? oh, godzilla, i heard that was good. i just watched 12 years a slave the other day, boy slavery was so wrong huh?

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

tell me mroe about these frames pls tia

Here's a pretty cheap one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008MW6Y12?cache=a43ba27d5529ec7f028f2bb28e391040&qid=1402191092&sr=1-4#ref=sr_sp-btf_title_1_4

It's like a picture, but it plays videos.Forever.

imagine sprinkling your home with cat gifs and bong hits. Lotta potential to use your imagination

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jun 8, 2014

probably drunk

by Lowtax
If she goes home with you and puts out get ready for some fat juicy black pussy to suck on. Biggest juiciest pussies I've ever cleaned up came from a few black women I've had the pleasure of.... knowing ;)

gl op you'll be the happiest man on the block if she sits on your face

probably drunk fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 8, 2014

El Spider

the grape flavoured pussy

dogcrash truther
You ever notice how only white guys are really into anal sex, it's probably because white women are so terrible in bed. like, dude's all: "this is really bad maybe I got the wrong hole"

deep dish peat moss

give me some of that purple stuff, girl

dogcrash truther
"I like butt sex. Actually, I guess I don't...but it's about as good as I can get" - white guy

Reset Button

this thread took a weird turn

Aesop Poprock

Reset Button posted:

this thread took a weird turn

the thread about dating a negro is ruined

WindmillSlayer

Aesop Poprock posted:

Reset Button

Aesop Poprock posted:

probably drunk

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

"I like butt sex. Actually, I guess I don't...but it's about as good as I can get" - white guy

"I like butt sex because my dick is small" - white guy

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Yeah mods unsticky thread thanks

Pinche Rudo

The date is Tuesday, so plz prep me with convo topics until then

Reset Button

say ur fave rapper is "wu tang"

WindmillSlayer

ask her what the circumference of her nipples is

thewizardofshoe

Be sure to quote lots of Chapelle's Show skits.

The X-man cometh
Focus your workouts on your arms. Black women love Michelle Obama, if you have well-defined arms, she'll love you, too.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

does she have a really long fake middle name on facebook? like "T’Andrea OhSoClassssssy Washington"

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

pour her a glass of sizzurp into your finest crystal wine glass. she'll be attracted to your affluence as a white man as well as impressed by your knowledge of "tha streetz"

i am he

hmm ya thats cool, speaking of nothing in particular, what word do you think is worse? friend of the family or cracker?

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Why Tuesday everybody knows that Saturday is date night

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq-2wNn8rmU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

I always wondered if the other patrons at central perk were thinking to themselves "Christ, what a bunch of assholes, please shut the gently caress up"

dogcrash truther
Ladies, unless you want to do anal, do NOT date a white dude

A Time To Chill

dogcrash truther posted:

Ladies, unless you want to do anal, do NOT date a white dude

as a white dude i can confirm this

The X-man cometh
DATE NIGHT!

Remember, Scandal is awesome. Also mention the NBA game tonight. And how much you hate Donald Sterling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

• Locked thread