Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
A perfect being doesnt wipe because a perfect being dont poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012
i use moss like my cave ancestors it helps me be in touch with nature

Sex Bumbo
Aug 14, 2004

nomadologique posted:

also get a dog dogs are great when you don't wanna wipe (man's best friend)

This is the worst post I've ever read on SA.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
i have my poop surgically removed twice daily

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Sex Bumbo posted:

check out my post history

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I find that normal two ply diesn't always do the job. 80 grit and a black and decker get the job done, with aminimal amount of blood and screaming.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i like to shove a vacuum hose up my rear end and suck the poo poo out that way. no mess and my crack hair stays pristine for when a girl is tonguing around the area. be kind to your lady friends

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Sex Bumbo posted:

consolation prize!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
You know how like, sometimes when you poop and then wipe and you look at the toilet paper and there's nothing there? All of my poops are like that. I am the Übermensch.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SaltLick posted:

i like to shove a vacuum hose up my rear end and suck the poo poo out that way. no mess and my crack hair stays pristine for when a girl is tonguing around the area. be kind to your lady friends

Dyson Colonic

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

whoflungpoop posted:

lol if you don't carry a travel pack of unscented baby wipes in your purse/manbag to keep a spitpolish on your brown button

what's it like having your rear end in a top hat lovingly eaten out by no one

lmbo at this guy whose partner doesnt even love him enough to eat out him butt unless its clean

what's it like have a broken relationship with someone who barely cares about you

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

fat people cant wipe their own asses

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iAZtoSvlU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Intelligent design.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
You don't have to wipe your rear end. You could be a smelly rear end in a top hat.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
how could we evolve to not have to wipe though? have a smaller butt protrude from our current butt? like a xenomorph's mouth?

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

how could we evolve to not have to wipe though? have a smaller butt protrude from our current butt? like a xenomorph's mouth?

Sir Mix-A-Lot would be very disappointed.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"pinching power"

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

having to wipe is a combination of being fat, poor diet, and sitting on a toilet is the wrong position for making GBS threads

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
"Sir we've detected a Klingon battlegroup in cloaked orbit around Uranus!"

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Amarcarts posted:

"Sir we've detected a Klingon battlegroup in cloaked orbit around Uranus!"

Maybe phasers are the answer?

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Modern humans poo poo a big mess thanks to agriculture.

Serious: Same reason dogs and cats wipe their asses, so pest don't get all up in that poo poo.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
If you haven't installed a pull-up bar over your toilet and pooped while doing pullups then you really haven't pooped imho

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

bollig posted:

If you haven't installed a pull-up bar over your toilet and pooped while doing pullups then you really haven't pooped imho

"Do you even lift, bro?"
"Yes. While making GBS threads."

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

lmbo at this guy whose partner doesnt even love him enough to eat out him butt unless its clean

what's it like have a broken relationship with someone who barely cares about you

listen brah i have dudes chowin on my rear end like the vaccine is in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

i have narrowed my food intake down to the absolute minimum my body needs for sustenance, and no longer poop.

that is actually pretty loving awesome. should totes write a lifestyle blog about it.

• Locked thread