Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Seems like a pretty big downgrade to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
you aren't supposed to wipe. it's a social construct. the smell of poo poo turns women on and helps with reproduction. rub poo poo all your body and hot women will rape you in the streets

source: axe deorderant

Xaris fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 10, 2014

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

my rear end in a top hat is encased in weeks of my own filth

God 1, atheists 0 :smug:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
i have narrowed my food intake down to the absolute minimum my body needs for sustenance, and no longer poop.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Does the bible even mention rear end wiping?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do OP. Wear those dingleberries like a badge of your independence.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
*unzips pants and megadong falls out as low as the knees
Do you believe in evolution now?!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Basically, if the human body is perfect then evolution. But if the human body is hosed up and retarded, then God.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

While waiting for medical prosthesis technology to advance to the point where my rectum can be replaced with a cybernetic model that has a built in bidet and MP3 player I've switched to a diet of only shredded wheat, aged cheese, and broccoli. As a side bonus I've also been selling the resulting turds as armor piercing artillery rounds to a surplus survivalist store down the street.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Harminoff posted:

Seems like a pretty big downgrade to me.

The simple pleasures, my man.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
lean forward towards your knees as you squeeze your turd out, minimal rear end wiping, thank me later

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't think ghost poops are really ghosts, if you want to be technical about it

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mustang posted:

lean forward towards your knees as you squeeze your turd out, minimal rear end wiping, thank me later

Full Goatse, nothing, not even net.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

angerbot posted:

I don't think ghost poops are really ghosts, if you want to be technical about it
Why are they called ghost poops then genius?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I actually wipe so little that there was a serious dingleberry blockage situation that caused all my poo poo to back flow up my esophagus and out of my mouth and now I can't stop spewing poo poo everywhere

-OP, 2014

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i'll push it back in for you op

with my penis

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
This is only a problem for people who are not flexible enough to lick their own buttholes :smugdog:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
We have to wipe out butts for the same reason we have to eat hot pockets, cheetos and drink mtndw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

ia op we should have evolved something like a windshield wiper but for our poo poo
poo poo wiper

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009
poo poo loud, be proud.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mustang posted:

Good luck with that turd streak on the back of the toilet seat. Please lift the lid and make sure you wipe that off to. tia

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
You don't have to wipe your rear end. Just like other people don't have to stand near you once they get hit by the stench of your poop-encrusted butthole. It's free will, man.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Oral Slither posted:

You don't have to wipe your rear end. Just like other people don't have to stand near you once they get hit by the stench of your poop-encrusted butthole. It's free will, man.

I find your filthophobia problematic, society should embrace the natural stench of an unwiped shitpipe

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

Basically, if the human body is perfect then evolution. But if the human body is hosed up and retarded, then God.

It's the opposite.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

thats the aw gently caress it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

do you wrap the paper around your hand or ball it up op

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can god take such an awful poo poo that he can never stop wiping

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

can god take such an awful poo poo that he can never stop wiping

hell is an eternity of wiping and never finishing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe to you

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

why would god forsake a good soul with such a disastrous punishment as to never have a clean rear end

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

in reality an rear end is never clean, nor is anything else

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

what, is having a clean rear end the equivalent of trying to travel at the speed of light? 99.9% clean is clean.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pour hand sanitizer in to your anus

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i usually dont even have to whipe but do just incase. yall niggers need more fiber.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I cram an entire roll of paper up my rear end and wait for it to pass.

It's the only way to be sure.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obviously evolution isn't real and god is just really bad at designing bodies you loving stupid moron

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cut out the middleman and evolve away from making GBS threads.

There's an easy trick that the toilet paper mega companies don't want you to know.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

redshirt posted:

Cut out the middleman and evolve away from making GBS threads.

There's an easy trick that the toilet paper mega companies don't want you to know.

The toilet paper cartel is on to us. :tinfoil:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
lol if you don't carry a travel pack of unscented baby wipes in your purse/manbag to keep a spitpolish on your brown button

what's it like having your rear end in a top hat lovingly eaten out by no one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
if you squat instead of sitting on that technoabsurd shitmachine called a toilet you reduce the chance of hernias hemorrhoids and shitstains

also get a dog dogs are great when you don't wanna wipe (man's best friend)

• Locked thread