Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.

The X-man cometh posted:

Bears are easier to find and just as effective. Hth.

bears are somewhat difficult to get to attack you because they tend to run away so leave out fish carcasses in your campsite to invite the bear closer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

bears wouldnt be the same

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
some friends and family convinced me not to do it, how do i solve that problem

ZebTM

Bureaus Watts posted:

it's funny that jett fingered a baby and is still more popular as ik than arnie is outside of byob.

jett is also probably more popular as ik in byob at this point although he shouldnt have been giving out big probations over people hurting each others feelings

Captain No-mates

blinking beacon nose posted:

if you kill them they cant make you feel bad

shin42k

blinking beacon nose posted:

It sounds like you need to educate your family on the subject. Try getting them involved in local events and the like. How about giving them books on the topic, Romeo and Juliet is a good introductory read. There are also some pamphlets on the subject if you look around a bit.

City of Glompton

instead of killing yourself, why not have a nice cup of hot coffee?

deep dish peat moss

Jett posted:

this waiting period is good. suicide is a long-term decision and shouldn't be rushed into

consider a trial period if you're unsure. try lying in a coffin for long periods of time, a favorite post-suicide activity. ask your family and friends to get choked up and leave the room to compose themselves whenever your name is mentioned. also see if they will be willing to sit and stare into space for long periods of time, wondering what they did wrong. skip out on important events in the lives of the people you care about.

there are many other ways to simulate what life will be like after you kill yourself. get creative!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

Siluvayne posted:

instead of killing yourself, why not have a nice cup of hot coffee?

Caffeine is a drug. I would rather die than do drugs.

• Locked thread