Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
if you have had trouble doing the deed come here for help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Suicide is not the only option and if you're considering it I hope that you get help and choose not to go through with it :3:

Life is way too precious for that sort if thing :ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fill a kiddie pool with gasoline, get in and light it on fire.

easy peasy

mags

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Fill a kiddie pool with gasoline, get in and light it on fire.

easy peasy

a great tip from forums superstar GOODSPEED JHON GLENN

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 28, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blue's Clues posted:

the burning plastic will release a fair amount of toxins in the air, though :(

well if you're gonna worry about things like that you might as well stay alive.

Eye of Widesauron

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 28, 2014

mags

well if you're gonna worry about things like that you might as well stay alive.

lets not get ahead of ourselves

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I keep reading "suicide prevention feline"

Flynn Taggart

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I tried to jump off a cliff but the entire cliff edge turned out to be just a landscape painting of a cliff edge, and I ran into it and bonked my head. Advice???

Eye of Widesauron

I keep reading "suicide prevention feline"

I have heard that pets can be a great aid to help people with suicidal tendencies to overcome

I like to think that's true and I hope it is :3:

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 28, 2014

blaise rascal

Once you accumulate 1000 cats you become immortal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dopepope posted:

Once you accumulate 1000 cats you become immortal

I have four cats and a bird. How long am I going to live?

mags

as long as the bird probably

mags

time served counts

blaise rascal

*jumps onto seesaw with anvil on the other end in an attempt to catapult the anvil onto myself*
*seesaw simply breaks under the weight, the half closest to me flies up and hits me in the head*
*staggers backward onto ice, slips and falls*
*bonks my head on the ceiling trying to stand back up again*
*tries to sit back down again, fails*

mags

i heard it is impossible to shoot yourself twice in the head

Flynn Taggart

How do you put up with four? My two drive me crazy at night chasing each other

Blue's Clues

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Flynn Taggart posted:

How do you put up with four? My two drive me crazy at night chasing each other

Sometimes they all cuddle together and sleep and sometimes they try to kill each other. I don't know what the triggers are.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

CAT BRUSH posted:

i heard it is impossible to shoot yourself twice in the head

Blue's Clues posted:

once is bad enough

Blue's Clues

ZebTM

i joined byob 3 months ago and havent killed myself since, i think byob prevents suicides

The X-man cometh
Try this handy tip. Put a pipe in your mouth instead of a gun, and spark the bowl with your index finger. That way you get the physical sensation without the annoying death.

google THIS

be sure to check the suicide clauses in your life insurance policy. many will only pay out for suicide once a certain amount of time passes after the beginning of the policy. if you don't have life insurance, wtf, you should get some first because if you're going to kill yourself you should at least get some money out of it

mags

The X-man cometh posted:

Try this handy tip. Put a pipe in your mouth instead of a gun, and spark the bowl with your index finger. That way you get the physical sensation without the annoying death.

do not follow this tip because smoking weed is bad for you and it won't kill you anyway so this tip doesn't belong in this thread

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 28, 2014

Captain No-mates

i tried to cut myself to shreds with a knife because the wolves wont oblige me but it started hurting so i stopped. any tips?

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 28, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Captain No-mates posted:

i tried to cut myself to shreds with a knife because the wolves wont oblige me but it started hurting so i stopped. any tips?

If the wolves will not come to no-mates, you must bring no-mates to the wolves.

FartGhost

Captain No-mates posted:

Think of something that gives you lots of impotent rage that you can't do anything about, think really hard and rile yourself up for a bit and it will make the pain seem like a relief :thumbsup:

FartGhost fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 13, 2014

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

maybe you're going about the wolf thing all wrong have you tried slathering yourself in creamy ranch dressing and leaving the window open

google THIS

Blue's Clues posted:

i think there's typically a two-year discovery period.

this waiting period is good. suicide is a long-term decision and shouldn't be rushed into

consider a trial period if you're unsure. try lying in a coffin for long periods of time, a favorite post-suicide activity. ask your family and friends to get choked up and leave the room to compose themselves whenever your name is mentioned. also see if they will be willing to sit and stare into space for long periods of time, wondering what they did wrong. skip out on important events in the lives of the people you care about.

there are many other ways to simulate what life will be like after you kill yourself. get creative!

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

this waiting period is good. suicide is a long-term decision and shouldn't be rushed into

consider a trial period if you're unsure. try lying in a coffin for long periods of time, a favorite post-suicide activity. ask your family and friends to get choked up and leave the room to compose themselves whenever your name is mentioned. also see if they will be willing to sit and stare into space for long periods of time, wondering what they did wrong. skip out on important events in the lives of the people you care about.

there are many other ways to simulate what life will be like after you kill yourself. get creative!

Good post. The wrong mod died.

ZebTM

:agreed:

dogcrash truther posted:

The wrong mod died.
:agreed:

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

Good post. The wrong mod died.

it's funny that jett fingered a baby and is still more popular as ik than arnie is outside of byob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

Captain No-mates posted:

Bears are easier to find and just as effective. Hth.

• Locked thread