Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
Diamond Dongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hubris.height posted:

wow that is worth reading

stop scrolling past it and read it like i did. that poo poo is hilarious
i don't believe you

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

big duck equals goose posted:

Good morning, stringy looking GameStop employee girl. I would like one Bravery Default video game cartridge please. I know that is a scantly looking child on the box art, but I think this game will be very good from reviews and other peoples input. Also, one 3DSXL blue please. I plan to play this at lunch when I am at work because I hate my co-workers with a passion due to a lack of empathy and being socially awkward.

Thank you, gamestop employee. Game on forever. I'll be leaving with my Gameboy now, but I must say I'm depressed that you were out of stock on the New Shin Magumi Tensi Devil Summoner game and also that fire emblem game everyone says is good, but I can purchase those items another day.

Also, before I leave, when is Pokémon X coming out?

After careful considerration, play the 3ds in public because it's better than the alternative.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Game on forever.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
if you're able to play 3ds at work you either have really good job or really lovely job, but I bet I can guess which

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Actually people don't care what you do in public no matter what
As long as you don't present an immediate threat or problem to people you might as well not exist, that's what it means to be in public in the urbanised world

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i just read the Diamond Dogs post and i feel even dumber than i did before. please probate lumpy the cook for a week (no ban because i am a fair man)

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I consider a man playing a 3ds in public to be a low-level potential threat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Y-Hat posted:

i just read the Diamond Dogs post and i feel even dumber than i did before

its got magical powers to make people more dumb worth every second

hard to believe at some point 4chan became the breeding ground for people arguing against pot and public displays of gaming

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hubris.height posted:

hard to believe at some point 4chan became the breeding ground for people arguing against pot and public displays of gaming
luelinks devolved in much the same way, except it's mercifully irrelevant

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

hubris.height posted:

its got magical powers to make people more dumb worth every second

It was just one isolated case of large scale trolling.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I consider a man playing a 3ds in public to be a low-level potential threat

this is a good point

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
phew what a relief

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Fire emblem is a good game but holy gently caress quit auto targeting my archers who die in one hit you piece of poo poo - my review score 5/5 but I'm knocking a point off as well because apparently my dude got married (?) to a butch lesbian after giving her diarrhea by eating my dudes seaweed stash. In short, a non believable romance but still more heartfelt and endearing then Bioware games.

big duck equals goose fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 18, 2014

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I just read the above post out loud to a hot gamer girl on the bus from the 3ds web browser, as a nice breaker. wish me luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

big duck equals goose posted:

I just read the above post out loud to a hot gamer girl on the bus from the 3ds web browser, as a nice breaker. wish me luck!

A gamer girl, you say? :wow:

• Locked thread