Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Good morning, stringy looking GameStop employee girl. I would like one Bravery Default video game cartridge please. I know that is a scantly looking child on the box art, but I think this game will be very good from reviews and other peoples input. Also, one 3DSXL blue please. I plan to play this at lunch when I am at work because I hate my co-workers with a passion due to a lack of empathy and being socially awkward.

Thank you, gamestop employee. Game on forever. I'll be leaving with my Gameboy now, but I must say I'm depressed that you were out of stock on the New Shin Magumi Tensi Devil Summoner game and also that fire emblem game everyone says is good, but I can purchase those items another day.

Also, before I leave, when is Pokémon X coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
im an adult man and im selling a nintendo 3ds on craigslist because i never played it

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I admire your taste in consoles, good sir :tipshat:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
are you saying you didnt have a 3ds before this?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Pokemon X already came out, like last November. Get with the times. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming out this November.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
same op

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

you go back a just couple hundred years and you know who were the people who got to play games in their free time? royalty. even kids were in workhouses. you had to be ordained by god and tutored by grand masters. this whole waah games are for kids i'm guilty i'm not filing taxes or building a house thing is super duper recent and is designed to rob you of leisure by the very royalty we stole it from during the industrial revolution, our forefathers paying for our rights with blood. and you're falling for it, letting them trick you into thinking you should be working more, being their definition of adult, giving it all back despite the fact that that's what the robots are for you brainwashed idiot. you think anyone with real power gives a gently caress that they fart around on games far more harmful to all of us than anything you can play on your 3DS, all day long? no, and that's why they're powerful.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

chaosbreather posted:

you go back a just couple hundred years and you know who were the people who got to play games in their free time? royalty. even kids were in workhouses. you had to be ordained by god and tutored by grand masters. this whole waah games are for kids i'm guilty i'm not filing taxes or building a house thing is super duper recent and is designed to rob you of leisure by the very royalty we stole it from during the industrial revolution, our forefathers paying for our rights with blood. and you're falling for it, letting them trick you into thinking you should be working more, being their definition of adult, giving it all back despite the fact that that's what the robots are for you brainwashed idiot. you think anyone with real power gives a gently caress that they fart around on games far more harmful to all of us than anything you can play on your 3DS, all day long? no, and that's why they're powerful.

Yeah, I told my dad that and he told me I was wrong. Pretty hosed up.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

hello amazon, my friend, you do not judge me like the SLATTERNS and WHORES at gamestop

what's this amazon? frequently bought with this item? 10 pound bag of flaming hot Cheetos? I'm weeping amazon, I'm crying. thank you

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i go to community college and play a 3ds on the way and left streetpass on

it made me feel bad for owning one.

the most common person i hit was a person with a small girl av named CAKE!!!! who ranted about neckbeard stuff. i met the person who had it and it was a dude who was trying to grow a beard but it was all patchy, and he got mad because i was using a flashcart to play gba games.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Hog Butcher posted:

i go to community college and play a 3ds on the way and left streetpass on

it made me feel bad for owning one.

the most common person i hit was a person with a small girl av named CAKE!!!! who ranted about neckbeard stuff. i met the person who had it and it was a dude who was trying to grow a beard but it was all patchy, and he got mad because i was using a flashcart to play gba games.

you should streetpass me, my mii is basically me but with cool shades and i play mario hoops on my 3ds cause its actually a pretty tight game

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the 3ds is good and cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

:agreed:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im a grown man and im making a poo poo thread on something awful

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Diamond Dogs Keyed My Car

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
as someone who once got told by a mom that i seemed too old to be playing my 3DS in public, the above image hurts my feelings

Dec 26, 2012

that means its working

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
"conservative and straight edge values"

Soral
May 30, 2009

nintendo 3ds is fun

thanks for reading my post

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Soral posted:

nintendo 3ds is fun

thanks for reading my post

it is a good post, the pleasure is mine

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lol @ philosophy

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Pokemon X already came out, like last November. Get with the times. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming out this November.

I can't wait.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The 3DS playing guy is a real cool, doesn't take poo poo from anyone guy. A role model for us all.

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

since when is discussing philosophy in public 'cool'

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i seriously hope u guys don't do this

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that's not the diamond dog from earthbound

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
I play my 3ds in public but I am a vgl white male so it's ok.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Hey guys.

I'm a grown rear end man and play SMT games on my 3DS at work on my lunch, at my desk.

I truly hope this makes you think worse of me.

Yours in Shitposting,

Hubris

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

this is really gay

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
wow that is worth reading

stop scrolling past it and read it like i did. that poo poo is hilarious

Borsche69
May 8, 2014